HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

The Plans Are In!

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #30 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:45:56 pm
at a previous meeting it was stated that 4 groups would hold a equal share in the new ground and therefore would all have a equal share.the ground would be available to outsiders of these 4 groups but they would have to pay for the privilege.
sos but it seems not to be a community stadium people have to pay for the privelage

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #31 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:47:52 pm
I dont think they "own" a share in the ground they just all four groups have a 25% share in the new company set up to run the stadium, how many "community" groups are going to be able to pay to rent the ground and for what purpose? If they are community groups chances are they will have little if any funds to put in in the way of a rental of the ground.

That, unless there was a special clause in the lease document, is how the Rec is supposed to be cran.cran, i.e. open for use to the community, as with all charities.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:49:06 pm
So if the takings are to be shared that means the football team who will never play at any kind of level will get the same as haven . The football team for example might get crowds of 100 haven poss 1000 plus and the money would be split only one team gonna make out of that

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #33 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:52:40 pm
So if the takings are to be shared that means the football team who will never play at any kind of level will get the same as haven . The football team for example might get crowds of 100 haven poss 1000 plus and the money would be split only one team gonna make out of that

I did say profits spacecake.   Haven's 1000 crowd would incur more expenses than Amateurs 100.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline denisatesk

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:35:14 pm
i feel sure ALL these obstacles have been thought about during the build up to where we are now,i seem to recall that the haven board at least have had talks with leigh in the past as to how they operate with the owners of the leigh sporting village and hopefully have had their eyes opened to any pitfalls which might occur.
personally i would just like to see the diggers move in and make a start,it has dragged on for much too long now  ??? ??? ???

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:42:50 pm
How on earth do you pay for the upkeep of a Stadium when none of the proposed four users are likely to make a profit, or will it be Haven R/L paying the lions share of the upkeep because they are likely to be the main users and if any of the users fall by the wayside can the remaining participants manage the extra burden of cost, or will there be continual bickering regarding who pays what?
of the four participants in the new company only two will be users
football and rugby, don't know if the bars will be run for the new company running the stadium or for each user, only the rugby bar will make any money but will this just go into the admin pot or allocated to 2010 ltd????

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:46:04 pm
i feel sure ALL these obstacles have been thought about during the build up to where we are now,i seem to recall that the haven board at least have had talks with leigh in the past as to how they operate with the owners of the leigh sporting village and hopefully have had their eyes opened to any pitfalls which might occur.
personally i would just like to see the diggers move in and make a start,it has dragged on for much too long now  ??? ??? ???

personally i would not bank on that being the case, it seems to fair to say leigh are not happy with their set up

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:51:56 pm
leigh arent happy with their set up as they get no bar takings at all and their fans encourage away fans to go to leigh miners club after games for a drink.they also dont have any share in the ground as it all owned by the council,they also pay alot to rent the ground on match days so you can see why they arent happy.we on the other hand will have a slightly different situatuion.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #38 on: 13 Aug 2011, 06:11:56 pm
leigh arent happy with their set up as they get no bar takings at all and their fans encourage away fans to go to leigh miners club after games for a drink.they also dont have any share in the ground as it all owned by the council,they also pay alot to rent the ground on match days so you can see why they arent happy.we on the other hand will have a slightly different situatuion.
dear c.b.g will 2010 ltd not be paying a rent then to or for use of the new stadium?/

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 13 Aug 2011, 06:14:24 pm
i would hope not as one of four owners
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #40 on: 13 Aug 2011, 07:07:57 pm
cran.cran you had me confused about the four owners, the Trust that will manage the Stadium are made up of representatives of Haven R/L
Whitehaven amateurs FC, Dopeland Council and Westlakes, I believe.

No individual owns the Stadium it is for and belongs to the community, the money donated for the Stadium cannot be given private companies and can only used for community projects, so you and choccy could put yourselves forward to be our representatives if you wish, you can count on my vote.
BIT CONFUSED MYSELF NOW. I'M FAIRLY SURE THE FOOTBALL WILL STILL OWN THE GROUND - BUT WHO OWNS THE ACTUAL BUILDING I AM NOT SO SURE. THE FOUR PARTNERS IN WHITEHAVEN MULTI STADIUM MAY WELL BE THE OWNERS OF THE ACTUAL BUILDING BUT AS i SAY NOT SURE. I AM GOING TO GO INTO COPELAND OFFICES ON MONDAY AND I WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS THAT POP UP.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #41 on: 13 Aug 2011, 07:08:55 pm
cran.cran you had me confused about the four owners, the Trust that will manage the Stadium are made up of representatives of Haven R/L

No individual owns the Stadium it is for and belongs to the community, the money donated for the Stadium cannot be given private companies and can only used for community projects, so you and choccy could put yourselves forward to be our representatives if you wish, you can count on my vote.
FORGOT TO SAY LOVED THE NAME DOPELAND COUNCIL HA HA

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 13 Aug 2011, 07:13:05 pm

BIT CONFUSED MYSELF NOW. I'M FAIRLY SURE THE FOOTBALL WILL STILL OWN THE GROUND - BUT WHO OWNS THE ACTUAL BUILDING I AM NOT SO SURE. THE FOUR PARTNERS IN WHITEHAVEN MULTI STADIUM MAY WELL BE THE OWNERS OF THE ACTUAL BUILDING BUT AS i SAY NOT SURE. I AM GOING TO GO INTO COPELAND OFFICES ON MONDAY AND I WILL ASK THE QUESTIONS THAT POP UP.
the football club dont already own the ground as its part of council land

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #43 on: 13 Aug 2011, 07:20:54 pm

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #44 on: 13 Aug 2011, 07:29:46 pm
know doubt marra all will eventually become crystal ::)