HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Paul King signs for Haven

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 13 Aug 2011, 02:07:39 pm
here here ;D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

itchy waa waa

Reply #31 on: 13 Aug 2011, 02:12:19 pm
To be fair haven are very successful, they successfully avoid silverwear every season. Now that's a skill.
ey wonky i believe town have been avoiding silverware for a gud few decades now, so stop the tripe and think back to 2005 doesnt matter wat we won but it counts as a more recent shield than town have won, so go play wid ya poor attendances and ya little chavvy fans u gimp, and i hope we get u in the final cos we will destoy u as been told the jampots dont want propmotion as they cant afford the players to keep them in the champ, so hope that story is true but then again am butter and wud luv to see town go into admin maybe fold  :D :D :D :D

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:51:52 pm
intelligent stuff itchy.
wishing for another club to go into admin. grow up

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #33 on: 13 Aug 2011, 03:54:19 pm
I was going to comment on how I thought Paul King was a good signing for Haven but this thread has gone way beyond that subject.   ::) ::) ::)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

itchy waa waa

Reply #34 on: 13 Aug 2011, 04:30:47 pm
intelligent stuff itchy.
wishing for another club to go into admin. grow up

well they had a laff at us, so why cant i state my opinions, i tbo wouldnt care they are rivals for a reason, i hate town as much as sum of there fans hate haven, they live on long old past history,

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 13 Aug 2011, 04:49:00 pm
Im going to start a new thread in the "other clubs" section called "I hate Town because... & I hate Haven because..." for you to vent your spleens about each others petty hatred of the world beyond the bounderies of your town, be it haven or workington. Perhaps you will then stop spoiling other threads with your childish posts.

This thread was stated to wlecome Paul King to the club and the usual suspect started his petty childish jibes yet again with no provocation or reason whatsoever. The next person to post an anti town or an anti haven reply on this thread will get 7 days to think it over, no exceptions, this applies to ALL posters wether from haven or town, it really is time you grew up.  :witch:
« Last Edit: 13 Aug 2011, 05:01:09 pm by IceMan »

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:23:17 pm
welcome aboard paul king this is a massive signing and a great boost for our remaining games great to see we can entice a class player.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline IceMan

• Academy Star
Reply #37 on: 13 Aug 2011, 05:32:32 pm
Ohh, and welcome to Paul, a much needed boost to our season, good luck marra :D

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #38 on: 13 Aug 2011, 06:39:39 pm
Paul Kings signing is a massive boost for haven and demonstrates quite clearly the clubs ambition to get out of this league.

The core team players now need to dig deep and regain the confidence and performances which clearly made them one of the two best teams in the league during early season.

The three teams we have to play, (perhaps Swinton less so), have a fear of haven, and we need to take advantage of that and impose ourselves on them from the start, and keep them on the back foot throughout the game.

The games will not be easy, but playing to potential and sticking to the game plan will be enough for victory in all three games.

Lets all agree to forget about town until we meet them in the play off's...if that's to be the case. They really are not important going forward, and that's NOT being disrespectful to them in any way. What we do is important, what they do IS NOT.

My last thread regarding 'Lack of Supporters Interest' will be history if we can carry the day on Sunday, and then anything is possible...believe me.

I don't know what's happened to Wiper, but for me, if still with us, he has to be a must for the starting 17.

My team for Sunday

Benson
Calvert
Mcavoy
Wiper
Hamzat
Gerrard
Palfry
King
Smith
Haggerty
Doran
Miller
Beattie

Culneen
Issaka
Sice
Rudd (as back cover)
« Last Edit: 13 Aug 2011, 06:45:30 pm by cbandg01 »

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 13 Aug 2011, 06:53:35 pm
you see thats a class team probably the best in the league and could compete very well in the championship if they play to there potential every week tbh we just need the confidence again well done bod lets keep all this team and pos a few sighnings and well be rewarded on the field im sure very good quality team for the positionwe are in

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #40 on: 13 Aug 2011, 10:24:39 pm

Id have Bauer in over Wiper.

With Gerrard hopefully creating some space near the line Bauer will shine.

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 13 Aug 2011, 11:24:56 pm
i would put palfrey in over rudd to partner gerrard but good to have competition for places

Offline skidaw

• Academy Star
Reply #42 on: 14 Aug 2011, 07:36:24 am

Good luck to King and Gerrard on your debut's.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #43 on: 14 Aug 2011, 10:48:06 am
Welcome aboard Paul King.

I heard that Wiper has signed for us on loan for the remainder of the season.
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

• Haven Legend
Reply #44 on: 14 Aug 2011, 10:57:21 am
i cant wait for the game wanna see if this team can do the buisness now come haven put em to the sword