HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Last Match Predictions for Playoffs

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #15 on: 03 Sep 2011, 03:48:57 pm
Spacake - dont think there is any doubt we have the best team in the league and would have gone up without the deduction and the added burden of having to play the top two other teams three times.

to be fair i think if we had even had more reasonable replacement games from Blackpool dropping out other than Keighley and Swinton we would prob still have gotten out .  But a combo of both i think has proven to much to reach grand final.

Think the reason we havnt scored more is the absence of a scrum half all year.  Palfrey, Rudd, Dalton , Gerrard are all stand offs and that has showed in our pattern of play.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 03 Sep 2011, 03:54:47 pm
Spacake - dont think there is any doubt we have the best team in the league and would have gone up without the deduction and the added burden of having to play the top two other teams three times.

to be fair i think if we had even had more reasonable replacement games from Blackpool dropping out other than Keighley and Swinton we would prob still have gotten out .  But a combo of both i think has proven to much to reach grand final.

Think the reason we havnt scored more is the absence of a scrum half all year.  Palfrey, Rudd, Dalton , Gerrard are all stand offs and that has showed in our pattern of play.

Fair comment that un swinton and town have had 2 old stagers at scrum half neither of them as any speed but both can control games and its no surprise swinton have struggled without watson

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 04 Sep 2011, 08:25:19 am
Both players mentioned are very good kickers and if you have a player who can consistently get good field position on final kicks it's a massive boost.

As for today no excuses for a poor performance. Seedsy has almost a full side to pick from. Let's hope we dont have our usual away syndrome of giving the opposition needless penalties.

Offline JUKE

• Academy Signing
Reply #18 on: 04 Sep 2011, 10:27:13 am
Todays prediction depends what haven team shows up if its the good haven 34-18 haven bad haven 44-10 Keighly so lets hope the good haven turn up for all the haven fans making the journey

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 04 Sep 2011, 10:35:29 am
18-18
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 04 Sep 2011, 11:27:03 am
its time now haven throw everything they have into these last games its do or die no excuses we get beat its over after today come on haven if we want to get back wer we want to be this is a game we should be winning

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 04 Sep 2011, 11:32:37 am
here here every game a final game come on haven

the mighty haven rolling on  :bow: :bow:
« Last Edit: 04 Sep 2011, 11:58:15 am by chocbluegold »
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline abu

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 04 Sep 2011, 12:40:03 pm
Mutch has i would like haven to do town a good turn today dont think they will cope with there big pack but here,s hoping

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #23 on: 04 Sep 2011, 12:56:15 pm
Fact is today doesent really that much in terms of the result to Haven.  A good performence would build momentum I suppose.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 04 Sep 2011, 01:32:53 pm
do we not get a home game if we win? well i think if we turn up this team would beat anyone outside sl but thats the question will we turn up heres hoping COME ON THE HAVEN

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 04 Sep 2011, 01:40:29 pm
do we not get a home game if we win? well i think if we turn up this team would beat anyone outside sl but thats the question will we turn up heres hoping COME ON THE HAVEN

Only if gateshead beat donny which wont happen looks like its donny away nxt week but we,d get a home tie in nxt round if oldham win at rochdale nxt week

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 04 Sep 2011, 02:44:57 pm
Mutch has i would like haven to do town a good turn today dont think they will cope with there big pack but here,s hoping
if town managed it im sure we can
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #27 on: 05 Sep 2011, 08:20:10 am
gotta do yoursells a good turn first :D :D :D