Offline raazman

• Academy Star
Reply #60 on: 15 Oct 2011, 07:42:58 pm
Waaaaaahhhhhhweeeeyyyyyy I'm here all week for u choccy biscuit

Offline DonkeyParker

• Academy Star
Reply #61 on: 15 Oct 2011, 08:36:18 pm
wen have town been in a champ final, hahahahahahahah

Since you asked, I thought I'd remind you since you seem to have forgotten... :nod:

Town played in the Divisional Premiership Finals twice at Old Trafford(92/93 and 93/94), and the time they played against Featherstone they qualified from the division below... which, in the current league structure, would be same as a Champ1 team qualifying for the Championship Final.  :nod:

The following year Town won the Divisional Premiership after finishing to of the League......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #62 on: 16 Oct 2011, 01:04:51 am

Since you asked, I thought I'd remind you since you seem to have forgotten... :nod:

Town played in the Divisional Premiership Finals twice at Old Trafford(92/93 and 93/94), and the time they played against Featherstone they qualified from the division below... which, in the current league structure, would be same as a Champ1 team qualifying for the Championship Final.  :nod:

The following year Town won the Divisional Premiership after finishing to of the League......... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hey dip**** donny done the same 3 yrs back whopee wanky wanky

itchy waa waa

Reply #63 on: 16 Oct 2011, 06:15:57 am
edited due to drunkeness. and speaking my mind, but i no kids use this site so al remove it
« Last Edit: 16 Oct 2011, 12:20:00 pm by itchy waa waa »

Offline raazman

• Academy Star
Reply #64 on: 16 Oct 2011, 08:01:50 am
Haha guess again it itchy lala!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #65 on: 16 Oct 2011, 09:21:12 am
Come on mods. This is gettin ridiculous
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #66 on: 16 Oct 2011, 10:28:35 am
REALLY EMBARRASSING.

This 'forum' is getting ridiculous mods. I think I'll be dipping out from now on. Lets hope the coach and sponsors realise it a handful of schoolkids who are not representative of the club. Shameful really

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #67 on: 16 Oct 2011, 10:39:30 am
Totally agree. Yet another thread gone way off tangent. You can't understand why people resort to this level of banter. It isn't as if it's the slightest bit funny. Infect it's quite embarrassing to read. You don't see this on other clubs sites.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #68 on: 16 Oct 2011, 11:00:13 am

hey dip**** donny done the same 3 yrs back whopee wanky wanky

Oops looks like someone was a bit tipsy last night :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #69 on: 16 Oct 2011, 11:12:39 am
have you tried the report to mod line or pmd them garty?

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #70 on: 16 Oct 2011, 01:47:58 pm
My bad didn't realise that as thread starter I could lock the thread.

Thread locke!!! 
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."