HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

new haven coach

haven94 · 298 · 11238

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 14 Sep 2011, 07:14:30 pm
We need someone with coaching experience to get us out of this league next year not a beginner

Gary Charlton has experience at this level,will probably take Town to at least the playoff final. I think he could be on his way here and I think Crarey will take over them lot up road.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #31 on: 14 Sep 2011, 07:16:13 pm
We need someone with coaching experience to get us out of this league next year not a beginner

Gary Charlton has experience at this level,will probably take Town to at least the playoff final. I think he could be on his way here and I think Crarey will take over them lot up road.
charlo deffo not coming to haven that would be a backward move for haven
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #32 on: 14 Sep 2011, 07:20:18 pm
want woods for coach but defo want purdham as player captain its a must to get him sighned on

Offline gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #33 on: 14 Sep 2011, 08:39:22 pm
Lets be serious here.....we are still in C1 ...one league above amateur....some of those names in poll......come on  :D

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #34 on: 14 Sep 2011, 09:48:05 pm
changes in't bored room aswell  :o  :D  ;D  8)out wid cigarman in wit fishermans friend

Lets hope not could be knackered without mr + mrs r
???
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #35 on: 14 Sep 2011, 09:54:33 pm
What about Broadbent as coach or Broady and Purdham as joint coaches?

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #36 on: 15 Sep 2011, 06:56:37 am
Lets be serious here.....we are still in C1 ...one league above amateur....some of those names in poll......come on  :D

I've heard that Brian Noble is deffo interested.

As long as he can bring in Sean Long as his assistant. And Michael Schumacher to drive the team bus.
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #37 on: 15 Sep 2011, 07:53:56 am

I've heard that Brian Noble is deffo interested.

As long as he can bring in Sean Long as his assistant. And Michael Schumacher to drive the team bus.

schumacher will have to supply his own sat nav, so he can find the alternative route to leaving whitehaven without going past the pelican garage!! ;)
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #38 on: 15 Sep 2011, 07:57:13 am
dave woods got a good cv just brings baggage with him
born and bred haven.

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #39 on: 15 Sep 2011, 08:14:30 am
mork calling gordon cottier, arnold, spanky, phil kitch and billy fish come in the "A" team

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 15 Sep 2011, 09:20:08 am
I personally think the BOD need to get in touch with Mr Woods.   Been up here before.  Knows most of the squad,  is a good leader and may have some players worth signing for next season ( after all every coach has his contacts)   He has been mentioned twice in the last few seasons as a new coach for us.  Think it could be third time lucky.   

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #41 on: 15 Sep 2011, 09:22:45 am
dave woods got a good cv just brings baggage with him

For gods sake, this "baggage" was mentioned before and since then what as he achieved, oh yes thats it yet another promotion, infact his third in 3 years and most probably kept a very unfancied York in the Championship. I hope our next coach has that much baggage. As much as I would love to see woods here it aint feasable if York stay up.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 15 Sep 2011, 09:26:17 am
I personally think the BOD need to get in touch with Mr Woods.   Been up here before.  Knows most of the squad,  is a good leader and may have some players worth signing for next season ( after all every coach has his contacts)   He has been mentioned twice in the last few seasons as a new coach for us.  Think it could be third time lucky.   

Think we can rule out Mr Woods just been reading whitehaven news which says the job will be advertised in the RL press next week as a part time position so who does that leave it open to ??

Offline abu

• Academy Star
Reply #43 on: 15 Sep 2011, 10:15:26 am
does anyone think DAVE WOODS would leave YORK to come to haven10 no chance.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #44 on: 15 Sep 2011, 10:23:36 am
does anyone think DAVE WOODS would leave YORK to come to haven10 no chance.
obviously 22 do as they wouldnt of voted once again townies sticking their kneb in :shake:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.