willie talau ?
Haven Till I Die

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #61 on: 15 Sep 2011, 08:20:35 pm
willie talau ?

OK while we seem to be in silly season, I would love to see Gordon Tallis as coach , so there :P
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #62 on: 15 Sep 2011, 09:27:33 pm
What about Ben Black apparently surplus to requirements at fax next season just turned 30 nice age to start

Offline #eggchaser

• Academy Star
Reply #63 on: 15 Sep 2011, 09:55:27 pm
heard its a dun deal with reays
8ry4n

Offline Haven Lad

• First Team Backup
Reply #64 on: 15 Sep 2011, 10:19:13 pm
heard its a dun deal with reays

Grandstands beat you to that one marra
Whitehaven 2010....Heres to the future.

itchy waa waa

Reply #65 on: 16 Sep 2011, 12:20:20 pm
well the 2 names i hear last nite, if true we cud yet agin be on a sinking ship as 1 of them coaches a local side and 1 as no experience wat so ever and who i heard this of he had been told by a bod member

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #66 on: 16 Sep 2011, 12:30:46 pm
come on itchy spill the beans !!!, is it billy mc craken and matt garrity?

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #67 on: 16 Sep 2011, 02:39:45 pm
well the 2 names i hear last nite, if true we cud yet agin be on a sinking ship as 1 of them coaches a local side and 1 as no experience wat so ever and who i heard this of he had been told by a bod member

Rob Purdhams no experience at coaching neither had seedsy new coaches have gotta start somewhere

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #69 on: 16 Sep 2011, 03:53:19 pm
Thought they would have had somebody already lined up really...since they knew since early on in the year

itchy waa waa

Reply #70 on: 16 Sep 2011, 03:54:50 pm

Rob Purdhams no experience at coaching neither had seedsy new coaches have gotta start somewhere

the guy though as had nothing to do wid whitehaven since he retired though, and he asnt dun anything for local teams either so its a no win situation

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #71 on: 16 Sep 2011, 04:03:51 pm

the guy though as had nothing to do wid whitehaven since he retired though, and he asnt dun anything for local teams either so its a no win situation

If it's who I think it might be then I say give it a go.  :bow:Unless it's the other person I think it might be in  which case it's a definite no!  :witch:

In all seriousness  - should we not refrain from naming names here as it might disrupt any early negotiations or planning...
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #72 on: 16 Sep 2011, 04:19:08 pm
I know one person who,s deffo interested amazing what you can find out via facebook at the min he,s assistant coach at a champ team and was a quality player a few years back

Offline haven2016

• Academy Signing
Reply #73 on: 16 Sep 2011, 04:22:42 pm
we went with reays to wemberly the seats were better than brownriggs. you felt more comfet than you do on the brownriggs ones. hope the club goes with reays next season for the away supporters :)

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #74 on: 16 Sep 2011, 05:17:37 pm
Thought they would have had somebody already lined up really...since they knew since early on in the year

They couldn't really advertise or put the feelers out as Seeds wanted it kept secret. If they had have done everybody would have found out in no time and the BOD probably thought that it would affect the teams final push. Given that the final push came to nothing maybe they should have gone ahead.