HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Coach

haven1985

Reply #15 on: 05 Oct 2006, 11:09:25 am
I think DR has done a good job to get us were we were at the end of the season just think how many injuries we have had through the season. ;D

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 05 Oct 2006, 11:43:09 am
I think DR has done a good job to get us were we were at the end of the season just think how many injuries we have had through the season. ;D

Totally  agree.  After  the  HKR  thrashing  I  honestly  didn't  think  he  would  be  the  Haven  coach  for  much  longer  but  he's  turned  the  season  round.  We've  had  an  horrendous  injury  list  and  had  to  play  lads  who  weren't  100%.

Next  year  could  be  a  massive  season  for  us.  Lots  of  good  young  talent  coming  through  and  most  of  this  years  team  pledging  for  another  year.  If  we  can  get  the  likes  of  Leafe  back  plus  maybe  another  couple  of  quality  signing's  the  titles  there  for  the  taking.

Offline kells/haven

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 05 Oct 2006, 12:22:53 pm
Rotheram out  McNally in
Personnally i think you speak out of a hole were the sun don't shine, DR has in my opinion done well this season and if you think back to the first game against Town, we recieved some big injurys to key players. Which is not what you need at the start of the season in your new job.
 Yet he still got the team to perform and got us to Widnes on Sunday. 
well said haven baz rotheram has had a gr8 season despite the early injuries. his goal for nxt season is to finish in the top 2 to get us the homes draws.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #18 on: 05 Oct 2006, 11:08:45 pm
I dont think anyone should be apologising for having an opinion,
nobody to my knowledge posted anything malicious or nasty about him only that they didnt think he was the man for the job< for varying reasons>

next season is when we should really be looking at how good/bad a coach DR is
I agree no one should appologise for having an opinion but a case of humble pie should be on the menu for those that slagged him off.  I remember those that said he was S@it, crap and more forcefull words were used. His signing of the bull has been used as a battering ram all season and he has been proven right with the nomination for player of the year.  He always said judge when we are at the buisness end of the season with a full team out.  Talking to the players they cant wait to get stuck into pre-season training and start next season on a roll. Well done DR AND the team.

Offline haven4eva

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 08 Oct 2006, 10:36:31 am
here her champ fully agree with you, roll on next season
We're the pride of Cumbria!!

Offline toddy

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 12 Oct 2006, 12:18:07 am
Hope there is a lot of humble pie going around from the ones that gave DR and Trindall a hard time most of the season!
All i have to say is" TOLD YOU SO FROM THE START OF THE SEASON" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Bring on next season, the lads did a sensational job this year and i know they all will next year!
GO HAVEN!!!!

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 12 Oct 2006, 12:32:26 am
hope they all keep sharp through the offseason as last year we were very unfit and thats what caused us to under perform in quite a few game early on

Offline Haven Crazy

• First Team Backup
  • Is tho in yan? Is tho in yan? oohoo
Reply #22 on: 13 Oct 2006, 06:42:18 am
Bring on next season, the lads did a sensational job this year and i know they all will next year!
GO HAVEN!!!!

Cant wait for next season either!!! God I hate it when there is no Rugby
Can't stand Jam, eh!