HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

tickets for finals

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 30 Sep 2011, 11:43:57 am
Oh god theres your attempt at humour again isn't it, chubby brown you are not haircut old chap buy keep trying   :nod:
what is it hormones with you today just because your a girl townie ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
born and bred haven.

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 30 Sep 2011, 11:54:33 am
Another failure still not funny but it didn't matter if I was a girl,gay,a tranny,a granny,straight,hormonal,black,pink,yellow or from kells  because I'm still going to warrington on Sunday to watch my team play and win or lose I'm going to have a great day out...are you???
You can change this a 1000 times it still borrrrrrrrrrring

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 30 Sep 2011, 12:06:59 pm
Come on Kelly give him a break

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #18 on: 30 Sep 2011, 12:36:47 pm
Another failure still not funny but it didn't matter if I was a girl,gay,a tranny,a granny,straight,hormonal,black,pink,yellow or from kells  because I'm still going to warrington on Sunday to watch my team play and win or lose I'm going to have a great day out...are you???
no im not going to warrington having a day at old trafford next weekend grand final. you have a good day out and dont put to much make up on it dosnt go to well with tears ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
born and bred haven.

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 30 Sep 2011, 02:26:06 pm
And he doesn't mean tears of joy!!!

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 30 Sep 2011, 10:21:22 pm
How come all you lot weren't at school today???   ::)  ::)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline daniluvsdis

• Academy Star
  • Danielle =)
Reply #21 on: 30 Sep 2011, 11:41:18 pm
'Apparently' There taking 12 coaches full!!  ???
Rugby League isn't just a game, a sport.. It's a way of life <3

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 01 Oct 2011, 09:57:23 am
bowden said last night that they had sold their allocation of 400 yet there was still tickets left and says he expects between 750- 800 how you work that out dave?
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 01 Oct 2011, 12:02:32 pm
bowden said last night that they had sold their allocation of 400 yet there was still tickets left and says he expects between 750- 800 how you work that out dave?
The applied for the extra. Also people have bought them direct from the rfl. When I went to watch haven in the NRC I got my tickets from northern rail
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 01 Oct 2011, 01:48:58 pm
The applied for the extra. Also people have bought them direct from the rfl. When I went to watch haven in the NRC I got my tickets from northern rail
no they never got extra because i asked the question, and how does d bowden know whos bought tickets direct?and those that did just happen to be town fans!! ::)
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline wigan106

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 01 Oct 2011, 03:12:13 pm
no they never got extra because i asked the question, and how does d bowden know whos bought tickets direct?and those that did just happen to be town fans!! ::)
You seem a bit obsessed by this? Who did you ask the question to?

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 01 Oct 2011, 03:24:08 pm
town office, although not obsessed more tickled that town are taking a mere 10% of what haven took to the finals.

the future is chocolate,blue gold

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 01 Oct 2011, 03:48:55 pm
town office, although not obsessed more tickled that town are taking a mere 10% of what haven took to the finals.

the future is chocolate,blue gold
not obsessed?  :D

why bother about how many town are taking to a lower competition final than we took?

do you really expect them to take the same amount as we did?

but you have to ask a couple of questions, 1 WHERE are all those fans we took? and 2 WHO are we playing tomorrow?

is it true you and boxer are holding a playoff final party for any town fans who cant get tickets tomorrow, special guest appearances from mr mccain and mr john smith? :tip:
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 01 Oct 2011, 04:02:54 pm
1.there all probably at home or int pub
2.we dont play anybody seasons over,switch on marra!
3.oh i,ll be partying come 3 tomoz whilst all those optimistic and expectant town fans are queing for tissues.
4.boxer wont be with me coz im like you and havent a clue who he is what a mystery eh
« Last Edit: 01 Oct 2011, 04:28:25 pm by chocbluegold »

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #29 on: 01 Oct 2011, 08:35:32 pm
Well I got my tickets direct from the RFL and anyone wanting to take advantage of the "kids get in free" offer had to apply direct to the RFL.    The tickets Town received initially were seating tickets and many people didn't want to sit and again some have applied direct to the RFL.   But 400, 500, 800, 1000 what does it matter to Haven what the number is?   

As choccy, haven94, jammy, spacey, etc, have been saying our match isn't a Grand Final just a Play-off Final but as far as we are concerned it is "our" Grand Final and yes maybe Haven did take more to their Grand finals (including myself).   How long ago is it since all these people were telling us Town fans that we were living in the past?

Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!