HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

tickets for finals

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 01 Oct 2011, 08:56:24 pm
Well I got my tickets direct from the RFL and anyone wanting to take advantage of the "kids get in free" offer had to apply direct to the RFL.    The tickets Town received initially were seating tickets and many people didn't want to sit and again some have applied direct to the RFL.   But 400, 500, 800, 1000 what does it matter to Haven what the number is?   

As choccy, haven94, jammy, spacey, etc, have been saying our match isn't a Grand Final just a Play-off Final but as far as we are concerned it is "our" Grand Final and yes maybe Haven did take more to their Grand finals (including myself).   How long ago is it since all these people were telling us Town fans that we were living in the past?

Bottom line is Keith, Town are taking supporters tomorrow because they have a game.As much as people try to mock what it is it would be a different kettle of fish if we had qualified. Much as it pains me to say it good luck I hope you win.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline abu

• Academy Star
Reply #31 on: 01 Oct 2011, 09:29:11 pm
94 has changed his mind he says he his going to the grand final at old trafford. ??????

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #32 on: 01 Oct 2011, 10:44:59 pm
Well I got my tickets direct from the RFL and anyone wanting to take advantage of the "kids get in free" offer had to apply direct to the RFL.    The tickets Town received initially were seating tickets and many people didn't want to sit and again some have applied direct to the RFL.   But 400, 500, 800, 1000 what does it matter to Haven what the number is?   

As choccy, haven94, jammy, spacey, etc, have been saying our match isn't a Grand Final just a Play-off Final but as far as we are concerned it is "our" Grand Final and yes maybe Haven did take more to their Grand finals (including myself).   How long ago is it since all these people were telling us Town fans that we were living in the past?

Never once have I said about the game not being a grand final!! Personally I would have loved Haaven to have got their, and can't understand those who say otherwise. End of the day it's Town with the chance of what all Haven fans wanted at the start of the season and thats promotion!
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 02 Oct 2011, 12:04:12 am
Well I got my tickets direct from the RFL and anyone wanting to take advantage of the "kids get in free" offer had to apply direct to the RFL.    The tickets Town received initially were seating tickets and many people didn't want to sit and again some have applied direct to the RFL.   But 400, 500, 800, 1000 what does it matter to Haven what the number is?  

As choccy, haven94, jammy, spacey, etc, have been saying our match isn't a Grand Final just a Play-off Final but as far as we are concerned it is "our" Grand Final and yes maybe Haven did take more to their Grand finals (including myself).   How long ago is it since all these people were telling us Town fans that we were living in the past?

Never once have I said about the game not being a grand final!! Personally I would have loved Haaven to have got their, and can't understand those who say otherwise. End of the day it's Town with the chance of what all Haven fans wanted at the start of the season and thats promotion!

Sorry keith ive never mentioned that either but by the way come on keighley

Offline wigan106

• Academy Star
Reply #34 on: 02 Oct 2011, 07:03:05 am
town office, although not obsessed more tickled that town are taking a mere 10% of what haven took to the finals.

the future is chocolate,blue gold
You actually took time out to ring the Town office, well thats a little bit sad isn't it, obviously youve not got much of a life! Do you also go by the name Billybob by any chance?

Anyhow I think there will be double that number Choccy, there is 8 going with me but only 2 go regular.

Must go, off to pack my ice cold beers and sarnies, have a nice day whatever you are doing.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #35 on: 02 Oct 2011, 09:50:17 am
94 has changed his mind he says he his going to the grand final at old trafford. ??????
i go most years abu also wembley finals never miss
born and bred haven.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #36 on: 02 Oct 2011, 11:05:28 am
My apologies to jammy d and spacey, I couldn't be a***d checking back through all the previous  drivel but I'm sure you got the gist.

Oh, and Wigan 106 you won't need your sun cream it's grey and damp here in Warrington.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #37 on: 02 Oct 2011, 11:09:29 am
you still on here abu you not on one of those mini buses your gone to be late.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #38 on: 02 Oct 2011, 11:49:45 am

Who cares if they take 10 000 or 2 men and a bag of jam sandwiches - AS LONG AS THEY LOOSE!

COME ON YOU COOOOUGARS!

Offline RonnietheRhino

• Academy Star
Reply #39 on: 02 Oct 2011, 11:50:00 am
All the best to Town and their supporters today for a win
Lets hope that this is the start of the recovery for West Cumbria Rugby League. Town go up and stay up next season and Whitehaven are promoted cos if it don't happen soon for both clubs its either merge or go to the wall.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #40 on: 02 Oct 2011, 11:53:30 am
All the best to Town and their supporters today for a win
Lets hope that this is the start of the recovery for West Cumbria Rugby League. Town go up and stay up next season and Whitehaven are promoted cos if it don't happen soon for both clubs its either merge or go to the wall.
theres no relegation if town go up they have at least 2 years at championship  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 02 Oct 2011, 12:29:28 pm
That's next year Shaun isn't it.    Town will come back down,  we win promotion n they stay in division one for two years.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #42 on: 02 Oct 2011, 12:37:21 pm
sorry keith i never mentioned that either
up the cougars, cougars cougars :bow: :bow:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #43 on: 02 Oct 2011, 12:52:30 pm
apparently andrex have contacted town to arrange a one day special sponsor and they,ll supply the tissues for after the game.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #44 on: 02 Oct 2011, 01:09:23 pm
That's next year Shaun isn't it.    Town will come back down,  we win promotion n they stay in division one for two years.
na theres no teams coming down at the end of next season
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details