HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

tickets for finals

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #45 on: 02 Oct 2011, 01:11:37 pm
town office, although not obsessed more tickled that town are taking a mere 10% of what haven took to the finals.

the future is chocolate,blue gold
You actually took time out to ring the Town office, well thats a little bit sad isn't it, obviously youve not got much of a life! Do you also go by the name Billybob by any chance?

Anyhow I think there will be double that number Choccy, there is 8 going with me but only 2 go regular.

Must go, off to pack my ice cold beers and sarnies, have a nice day whatever you are doing.
yes i took the time why wouldnt i? to prove wot a load of tripe you lot talk and just because your taking 6 more with you doesnt make that double now does it? a night time maths course would do you lot the world of good :D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #46 on: 02 Oct 2011, 01:16:25 pm
 wonder if those pathetic harrisons have crawled out the woodwork to pretend to be town fans for the day ::)
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #47 on: 03 Oct 2011, 09:53:19 am
That's next year Shaun isn't it.    Town will come back down,  we win promotion n they stay in division one for two years.
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #48 on: 03 Oct 2011, 09:56:48 am
wonder if those pathetic harrisons have crawled out the woodwork to pretend to be town fans for the day ::)
is that twopenny book choccy. heres me thinking i was arguing with a bloke.  :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #49 on: 03 Oct 2011, 10:33:45 am
 ;)

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #50 on: 03 Oct 2011, 10:38:47 am
;)
silly me i think they must be away with holty quiet today.  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #51 on: 03 Oct 2011, 10:50:25 am
You crack me up haircut you really do,I'm not called Harrison either so no cigar for you brown stuff but keep guessing if it keeps you happy..even though town were crap I still had a good day out,how did wigan get on haircut?
You can change this a 1000 times it still borrrrrrrrrrring

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #52 on: 03 Oct 2011, 10:54:08 am
i never said you were called harrison as for a good day out i wouldnt like to see when you had a bad un that was one hilarious day on a normal boring sunday  :D :D :D :D

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #53 on: 03 Oct 2011, 10:55:45 am
up the town    errrrrr NO  5 YEAR ROLLING PLAN REINSTATED :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #54 on: 03 Oct 2011, 10:56:18 am
You crack me up haircut you really do,I'm not called Harrison either so no cigar for you brown stuff but keep guessing if it keeps you happy..even though town were crap I still had a good day out,how did wigan get on haircut?
why didnt you watch saints won 26-18 and play leeds in final other weekend scores were warrington 24 leeds 26 featherstone 40 sheffield 4 manly 24 n,z. warriors 10 and wait for this cooooogars 32 town 12  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.