HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

salford looking into the transfer market for a hooker

Guest · 24 · 2141

Offline Mancunian Marra

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 20 Mar 2007, 03:37:41 pm
Panic Over

Salford have signed a Hooker on a 1 month loan from Catalans to cover for Alker.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 21 Mar 2007, 08:34:47 am
i don't think anyone of them

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 21 Mar 2007, 02:37:31 pm
champ marra, every player is available if the price is right and the player indicates an interest in the enquiry.  i mean any player at any club.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #18 on: 22 Mar 2007, 09:37:01 am
even at town i thought they were just ex haven players that couldnt be bothered to show up training for us don't think salford would wont any of town lot

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 22 Mar 2007, 09:41:52 am
i dont think he meens just towns team players, think he meens most clubs.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 22 Mar 2007, 01:30:24 pm
as dal maca says i mean any RL club havenmascot.  Super league to super league or national leagues to super league. i wasnt just refering to the player and club on the subject of this thread.

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 22 Mar 2007, 04:55:01 pm
as dal maca says i mean any RL club havenmascot.  Super league to super league or national leagues to super league. i wasnt just refering to the player and club on the subject of this thread.

like i said even at town many people would say none of town's players would be good enough for SL and i would agree but i wasn't just pointing it at you many clubs in your and our division would not make the SL grade

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 22 Mar 2007, 05:04:17 pm
he meens any player would go for the right price not any club and there is players  that could make the super league and have.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 23 Mar 2007, 12:06:58 pm
agree with you havenmascot.