HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

town v blackpool

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 21 Mar 2007, 09:08:13 pm
what did town take 5000 of to old trafford sandwiches cos it certainly wasnt fans ;D :D ;D :D
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #16 on: 21 Mar 2007, 10:06:43 pm
what did town take 5000 of to old trafford sandwiches cos it certainly wasnt fans ;D :D ;D :D
were they jam sandwiches by any chance? :-*

Monte2carlo

Reply #17 on: 21 Mar 2007, 10:57:46 pm
I.S,

glad to hear that i still get you wound up.

LONG LIVE GED I HOPE HE GETS HIS CONTRACT EXTENSION FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS HE IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB AT THE DONKEYDROME

I'll be getting up an hour earlier this sunday so i can hate town just that little bit longer on your cup final day.

Monte
« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2007, 02:07:34 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

IpswichSteve

Reply #18 on: 21 Mar 2007, 11:34:00 pm
 :) Wind me up as if Monte, dream on.  I wont
mention the G.F because I know how you lose your
rattle and dummy over that one.  :o

I'm hoping you do us a favour on Sunday, a
heavy beating might see the back of Stokes, then
we will have a chance of moving forward.  ;)

specialbrew92

Reply #19 on: 22 Mar 2007, 11:07:12 am
Hopefully we will be playing our U16's side so that Ged can keep his job for another 2 years  ;D

Monte
« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2007, 02:07:53 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 22 Mar 2007, 01:22:03 pm
speciabrew or monte i can see its a waste of time attempting to have any discussion about rugby league on here as you seem only  able to turn threads into  childish  rants unlike the other haven fans.  how old are you fella 14.  if you have to get up earlier to "hate"  a team more then i suggest you need other interests in your life as well as rugby.  none of the other haven fans seem like you. is there something underlying  causing this?  seems you  just want to wind people up  why?

specialbrew92

Reply #21 on: 22 Mar 2007, 04:00:20 pm
grown up town4me coming from a jameater erm as cartmann would say s...w you

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #22 on: 23 Mar 2007, 01:03:10 am

How would you know choccy, you didn't even support Haven in them days???   ;) ;) ;)   I thought the figure of the time was 6,000 actually but I'll settle for 5, what's it matter anyway?
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 23 Mar 2007, 09:34:39 pm
I.S,

glad to hear that i still get you wound up.

LONG LIVE Stokes I HOPE HE GETS HIS CONTRACT EXTENSION FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS HE IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB AT THE DONKEYDROME

I'll be getting up an hour earlier this sunday so i can hate town just that little bit longer on your cup final day.

Monte

Monte, my old bean,

lest we not forget that the clocks leap afore by 60 minutes this weekend, so i'm reckoning you'll have to rise from the ashes 2 hours earlier, just to attend to your undying hatred!!!

« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2007, 02:26:59 pm by HavenWarrior »
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #24 on: 23 Mar 2007, 10:12:43 pm
by that i take it ur putting ged down which i dont disagree  with. but has DR took haven forward since the last coach ?? many haven fans predidt haven to finish third this year so is that not taking haven backwards?????????????

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #25 on: 24 Mar 2007, 11:18:45 am
your getting there montecharlo, so can you answer the question on the topic of coaches. on the predictions bit on here many haven fans predict a 3rd place finish behind cas and widnes, so in your opinion has DR took haven forward sideways or backwards? since the last coach. just a straightforward question. and before you say it i know we need a new coach and we're on the same wavelength regarding the present one monte.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 24 Mar 2007, 12:12:13 pm
well for me, town4me, i dont think rotherham is a good coach, i never have, and unless he brings us the NL1 GF title then no he hasnt taken us on from where steve mc left us, we finished joint top and first under steve m reaching 2 GF's, we finished fourth and failed to reach the GF so far under rotherham.
 i have said this in posts before, but keep getting shot down with the same old "we had injuries" excuses, or the one about "more full time teams", well if he was that good a coach the injuries wouldnt matter, remembering of course that we have a squad of 35 or 36 players!!

cant speak for monte, tho i dont believe he is a huge fan of rotheram either!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #27 on: 24 Mar 2007, 03:51:46 pm
yes puppetmaster i think he has to deliver the NL1 title or  a GF appearence this season really.  although maybe he has the harder task  of the last few coaches as to take haven up another level would be to take them into SL  which is no easy task.

Monte2carlo

Reply #28 on: 24 Mar 2007, 05:38:48 pm
Big fella,

I don't mind him as a coach, to be fair its much tougher now to get to the grand final that
when Steve Mac was in charge.

I reckon this year we will win the N Rail cup and get to the semi fianls of the league.

As for a debate about town erm no chance why bother, they are a team of under achievers with a coach who is useless.

I forgot about the clocks, gutted that i will have to get up 2 hours earlier  >:(

See you tomorrow

monte

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #29 on: 24 Mar 2007, 05:42:54 pm
For Haven to get better and advance they need to play good/better teams and  Town cant do anything but warm players up for the harder teams to come.