HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

can people grow up we are doing well not badly

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
let the board get on with  it long as we get results who cares about sice hes good yes but if he does not want to play for haven all season and just wants to be in under 21s thats his choice one player does not determine anything look at widnes with all there stars and they did sweet FA last season they wouldn't of beat us if we were not robbed

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2007, 04:35:03 pm
I think sice does want to play theres no doubt about it. In my opinion and in some others sice should be in the 17 he is way better than matty. Matty will be a good hooker but he should wait like sice did when lester was at 9. It should be smith starting at 9, sice off the bench and lester at 13 i know some people will disagree with that and thats fine with me everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2007, 06:33:32 pm
lester should be in the under 21.s in my opinion cannot bend his back gives away to many penalties with high shots it should be smith at 13 its his best positions tore us to shreads when he played for cas also played his best games for bradford at 13 matty should start at 9 because he makes most points for haven and lays a platform his tackling is the best at the club aswel then i would bring matty on when defenses are tired because he really can break a team down and is better as a impact player

havenchamps2005

Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2007, 07:00:58 pm
haven hora matty doesnt score more points than sice and thats a fact !

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2007, 09:51:06 pm
If you watch the highlights from the town game lester's passing is first class, matty doesn't make any breaks yeah he is a good tackler but we need him to make breaks which he doesn't and his passing so far has been terrible, smith should start at 9 then bring sice off the bench so he can run riot and lester at 13.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 28 Mar 2007, 01:37:17 pm
matty does make yards lots of them check his stats

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 28 Mar 2007, 02:18:59 pm
Ive checked his stats where does it say he makes yards.

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 28 Mar 2007, 04:18:11 pm
that will be matty yards per game im sure on the forum could send you them but i know fine well he makes alot

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 29 Mar 2007, 09:40:43 am
Fine send me them but they yards per game isn't on the stats on the Haven site. Making yards is great but does he score off making these yards no, smith at 9 will set the platform for the forwards to run and for 6 + 7 to run the game but when sice comes on he makes yards and he scores off making these yards thats what we need when defences are tired.