HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

whitehaven harbour

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
on: 07 Nov 2011, 07:12:42 pm
me and mrs had a lovely walk round the harbour,never in my 70,yrs has it looked so beautiful.
a credit to the town.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #1 on: 07 Nov 2011, 07:47:00 pm
The marina is brilliant, as for the town centre its a dump no shops litter everywhere. The council need to get that sorted ASAP
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 08 Nov 2011, 01:20:04 am
The marina is brilliant, as for the town centre its a dump no shops litter everywhere. The council need to get that sorted ASAP
ah but at least we aint got the famous northside quintet  :tip:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 08 Nov 2011, 06:21:52 am
and of course lets not forget we still got john smith and mr mccain  :shake: :shake: :shake:

the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 08 Nov 2011, 09:29:36 am
I agree the marina is a great asset, pity we couldn't say the same for the Town it self, unoccupied shops, dirty streets, half a dozen stalls on a market day, what as happened to Whitehaven a town unloved ?
Dear KIA, couldn't agree with you more and at the risk of harping on about them I lay the blame firmly at the council's door they have watched the decay take place and watch it continue as we speak yet their response to a growing crisis in the town centre is muted. Perhaps certain high ranking politicians who don't hail from Whitehaven simply don't see it as a problem? ? ? ?

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 08 Nov 2011, 09:58:50 am
i wish henry wurmstrup was in overall charge he is the guy with ideas.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 08 Nov 2011, 09:03:02 pm
ah but at least we aint got the famous northside quintet  :tip:
there's some gobby lal **** who hang around that shop at the end of my road, just as bad.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details