HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Harrison & Mcgroff sign for Barrow

Boxer · 54 · 1742

Offline abu

• Academy Star
Reply #30 on: 11 Nov 2011, 07:29:34 pm
Yes your right jammy dodger the odd  1 or 2 but 3 or 4 is a we bit  different dont you think

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #31 on: 11 Nov 2011, 08:06:31 pm
Fleming and wiper are hardly unkown to us, doran has played with Houghton, who would probably have played a couple of games against Haven also. So only 2 "unkowns" would be the young lad from Saints and Gee. There some good reports about young Karaulis, plus we know how good Saints have been lately in churning out quality halfbacks; Lomax, Gaskell and Eastmond in the last 4 years!!!
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

ca28

Reply #32 on: 11 Nov 2011, 08:14:17 pm
I'm quite looking forward to all three Cumbrian sides battling it out for the league title.

Offline raazman

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 11 Nov 2011, 08:29:44 pm
Chocxy dip I like commenting on ur posts coz u keep puttng FACT all the time likeu know everything and guess whatu dnt! We've proved that already n I'll b happy to prove it again if or when matty turns out for town again

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #34 on: 11 Nov 2011, 08:45:47 pm
Don't like agreeing with raazman but he is correct.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 11 Nov 2011, 08:52:28 pm
can we just kill it off about matty hes not a haven player anymore and we have chris smith whos an outstanding replacement so not a massive loss tbh but that said matty was always a class above at haven lets move on

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 12 Nov 2011, 06:27:00 am
can we just kill it off about matty hes not a haven player anymore and we have chris smith whos an outstanding replacement so not a massive loss tbh but that said matty was always a class above at haven lets move on
exactly hes not a haven player and doesnt want to play for town so no need to discuss him really.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 16 Nov 2011, 11:16:17 am
matty and jacko will not be town players anytime soon FACT
You are wrong again choccy old fella FACT! Matty back at town and raring to go

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 16 Nov 2011, 11:30:04 am
wonky matty was very undecided as to wether to go back and play or not how long he lasts is anybodys guess and good luck to him great player.cant be right all the time got to give you a chance to look good.else its too easy. :D
« Last Edit: 16 Nov 2011, 11:34:37 am by chocbluegold »
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #39 on: 16 Nov 2011, 03:21:14 pm
I honestly think and hope Matty will return to Town this season, he has had plenty of time away from the game now and he will want to go back and finish off his contract with Town, by all accounts Town have been very supportive to him and respected his concerns that he wasn't able to give them a 100%.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #40 on: 16 Nov 2011, 03:26:23 pm
I honestly think and hope Matty will return to Town this season, he has had plenty of time away from the game now and he will want to go back and finish off his contract with Town, by all accounts Town have been very supportive to him and respected his concerns that he wasn't able to give them a 100%.
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline cumbria 1

• Academy Star
Reply #41 on: 16 Nov 2011, 04:01:35 pm
To say matty is going back to town 100percent is a bit of an over statement especially if you ask the lad himself

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #42 on: 16 Nov 2011, 04:03:34 pm
Can't wait to see Matty playing for town each week and giving less than100%, that's certainly a different approach from him than we got when he was at haven.  :D :D :D :D

All the same, a great player and I like all other haven fans respect him and wish him well, just hoping he has a few off days when we play town.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #43 on: 16 Nov 2011, 04:23:22 pm
To say matty is going back to town 100percent is a bit of an over statement especially if you ask the lad himself
So what your accusing matty of doing is not giving his all for town in this coming season? I would be careful of making them accusations if I were you.

Online haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #44 on: 16 Nov 2011, 04:32:53 pm
i say good luck to matty and welcome back playing at the championship a very good player  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.