HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Rob Purdham

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 15 Nov 2011, 12:37:03 pm
Bet u dnt know the latest at what's going down at town
;)
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #31 on: 15 Nov 2011, 12:37:27 pm
more rubbish from 94 another one of your made up storys get a life mate
is it rubbish the ike southward game at the rec the rail cup game trying to take over the kells end. gloating wheres your matty gone there was chants we are going up thats if you were there abu. i have a few frinds that deliver to work saying you were going up last season not quiet eh  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline abu

• Academy Star
Reply #32 on: 15 Nov 2011, 12:38:18 pm
WHAT about MR DORAN dont you think the rfl will want to no what hes on seen he his on a wee bit more than LUPTON TELL US CHOCCY

ca28

Reply #33 on: 15 Nov 2011, 12:47:02 pm
Good God,

Yet another post decending into a Haven V Town blahh blahh blahh.

Well done to Peter Lupton on getting a good wage off Town. Is RP signing for anyone ?

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #34 on: 15 Nov 2011, 12:50:03 pm
Good God,

Yet another post decending into a Haven V Town blahh blahh blahh.

Well done to Peter Lupton on getting a good wage off Town. Is RP signing for anyone ?
no  :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #35 on: 15 Nov 2011, 12:57:13 pm
The sum that has been touted around is 35k! An amount we not surprisingly refused to give him.

Looks like its #### or bust for Town.

Now then did that come from your mates dog's vet or your vets mates dog.   Either way it's obviously true, isn't it?     ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #36 on: 15 Nov 2011, 01:24:37 pm
The sum that has been touted around is 35k! An amount we not surprisingly refused to give him.

Looks like its #### or bust for Town.

Now then did that come from your mates dog's vet or your vets mates dog.   Either way it's obviously true, isn't it?     ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Keith I detect a subtle hint of sarcasm in your post. Don't you realise that EVERYTHING written on this forum is Gospel.  :nod: :nod: :nod:

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 15 Nov 2011, 02:51:10 pm
apparently its all rubbish we post on here but town fans trip over the cat in a morning to get to the computer to invade havens site.cant be doing that bad can it!!!
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #38 on: 15 Nov 2011, 03:43:29 pm
They still can't beat you though choccy.   You have the messages from Town's forum typed out on here before they get up!!!!!
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 15 Nov 2011, 03:47:18 pm
They still can't beat you though choccy.   You have the messages from Town's forum typed out on here before they get up!!!!!
correct keith ON HERE haven site, not towns forum not that its towns forum.you know what they say the early bird catches the WORM how apt. ;)

Offline CUMBRIANFAN123

• Academy Star
Reply #40 on: 23 Nov 2011, 05:07:11 pm
when i was away my son and he's mate went to millers game and they had heard that Purham had signed they went up to rob him self and ask if he was signing for haven or  town or any team and he said no. I think he has come back down here to help out on the farm.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 27 Nov 2011, 08:04:26 pm
Heard last night rob and jacko are plaing for gosforth greengarth RU team

Offline Johnno

• Academy Star
Reply #42 on: 28 Nov 2011, 01:30:15 pm
Greengarth have struggled for players for a while now, so much that they've dropped out of the Cumbria RU league & are just playing friendlies, and have cried off some of those because they can't raise a team.

Offline ETF

• Academy Signing
Reply #43 on: 29 Nov 2011, 09:08:40 am
The crack round Egremont is Rob will be pulling on an Egremont shirt this weekend.
I Hate Haven

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #44 on: 29 Nov 2011, 09:21:01 am
Why hats on this weekend?