HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
on: 25 Mar 2007, 08:11:51 pm
think this lad deserves a pat on the back, some on here have written him off sayiny he would not make the first team, well today i think he proved them wrong , had a very solid game against half backs with far more experince than himself, and to be honset he showed them up...good passing , great try and never afraid to run at the line to create somthing

well done young man , if duffy gets injured then he is deffo our cover
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2007, 08:13:58 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2007, 08:15:48 pm
think this lad deserves a pat on the back, some on here have written him off sayiny he would not make the first team, well today i think he proved them wrong , had a very solid game against half backs with far more experince than himself, and to be honset he showed them up...good passing , great try and never afraid to run at the line to create somthing

well done you man , if duffy gets injured then he is deffo our cover

Got to agree marra, i have been crying out for this lad to be give a chance and he hs grasped it with oth hands, he is not a Duffy as yet but he is a excellent prospect who we should admire and welcome.

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2007, 08:56:03 pm
bamber is a great prospect think who the lad has learned off

tommy martyn
sean long
sam obst
joel penny
leroy joe

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #3 on: 25 Mar 2007, 09:11:59 pm
if bamber plays six he could learn a hell of a lot from duffy and make him a real star for the future and duffy the type of scrum half who players will learn for not underlearn