matty
hill
marc jackson
teare

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 20 Mar 2007, 08:15:49 pm
good team pal but i very much doubt we'll see it.some of dr faves aren't there or are out of position

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 20 Mar 2007, 08:47:53 pm
At least he picks the team some of the teams on here are to say the least a joke.  The likes of Craig McAvoy although good are not ready for first team regular action. As for favourites all 17 each week must be DR favourites.  So far played played Wigan academy WON Town away WON Blackpool away and home both Won Barrow home draw away win Donny home WON i would say he has it pretty much right.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 20 Mar 2007, 09:27:50 pm
Just hope its WON when we play the main teams later this year.

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 20 Mar 2007, 09:37:36 pm
At least he picks the team some of the teams on here are to say the least a joke.  The likes of Craig McAvoy although good are not ready for first team regular action. As for favourites all 17 each week must be DR favourites.  So far played played Wigan academy WON Town away WON Blackpool away and home both Won Barrow home draw away win Donny home WON i would say he has it pretty much right.

played some great teams there then haven't we.like dal macca says lets wait til we've played the main teams before we start heaping the praise on dr

havenchamps2005

Reply #5 on: 20 Mar 2007, 09:43:06 pm
i think craig mcavoy is better than some players at are club

i stil dont understand why derrie eilbeck gets picked is there only me who can see he is useless

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 20 Mar 2007, 09:49:10 pm

played some great teams there then haven't we.like dal macca says lets wait til we've played the main teams before we start heaping the praise on dr
You obviously have a problem with DR so i dont think it matters what we do you will still find fault.

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 20 Mar 2007, 09:58:03 pm

You obviously have a problem with DR so i dont think it matters what we do you will still find fault.
Dont Think he has a prob with DR CHAMP! think he is just being realistic, everyone knows we will see how far we have come this year when we play the likes of widnes and cas!!

havenchamps2005

Reply #8 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:01:00 pm
imo widnes and cas will give us a good spanking at there places but we wil beat them at the recre

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #9 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:04:03 pm
I hope your right pal! i would love to see us beat them! but that will take some doing even with our home record.

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:06:17 pm
i think craig mcavoy is better than some players at are club

i stil dont understand why derrie eilbeck gets picked is there only me who can see he is useless

i agree with what you say about craig.you ask anybody at hensingham who's better between craig and scott you'll pritty much get a 50/50 split and we all know how good scott is.as for derry i think he should have been given a shot at his natural position of stand off.i'm the 1st to have a go but he's not a winger or a centre that dr thinks he is.could he not have swapped rudd and derry around in the games where derry has played centre?  

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:06:43 pm
Nowt like being posetive eh marra.  Lets see - everyone went on about Widnes and Cas 2 year ago and who finished top.  Last season but for the injuries to Fats Lester spencer and matty plus the absence of sicey for a while we still got to the semi final.  Now i dont think we have gone backwards and Widnes dont look as strong as last year  and Cas will be favourites again .  Leigh at this moment are pants and we have already seen how good donny are. That said some people are already slagging off coaches and players.  Some of these people reckon to have played the game or still do.  If there so called fans were slagging them off what would they have to say.  Early days yes but reasons to feel confident in my opinion. 

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:08:29 pm
we have a good chance with a few games under our belts too. id love to see us beatn them like. and a close game away would do  ;)

havenchamps2005

Reply #13 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:09:08 pm
derry has always been a centre never played stand off before

champ widnes are stronger than last season they could sign up 2 props very soon

and they signed wilkes another balls up by haven to even let the guy go
khoe-love
noone
etc

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 20 Mar 2007, 10:12:23 pm
i'm sure derry was a stand off when he played in the brow youth teams.probably wrong.think he's got a better pair of hands than rudd though