HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Sam Cunningham

Guest · 63 · 2733

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #60 on: 28 Nov 2011, 12:40:57 pm
While it greats to have debate on rugby I agree with the above. Surely Mods could split the topic if it goes off track onto another topic (if its relevant and not just a typical slagging match)

This was we could still debate the points being made but keep all topics on track
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #61 on: 28 Nov 2011, 01:49:34 pm
While it greats to have debate on rugby I agree with the above. Surely Mods could split the topic if it goes off track onto another topic (if its relevant and not just a typical slagging match)

This was we could still debate the points being made but keep all topics on track

I think HISTORY will show, it doesnt matter what you do, the same people will always turn nearly every topic into a slanging match. People get BANNED/SUSPENDED for it, then they get their mates to plead their apologies. It wont happen again, but it does. If every thread was closed for going off topic, it would be endless. People just need to act like the So Called Adults they are, and talk about Rugby. It is surely not that difficult is it?

HW

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #62 on: 28 Nov 2011, 06:40:17 pm
Up until my 'Complaint to the Moderator' post above, I count 17 about / related to Sam Cunningham's move to haven and 49, (yes 49) totally off subject. That's pathetic in my view.

Why not just set up LET's ARGUE and BANTER threads and keep the others clean and on topic ?