HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

No go For Bond

Boxer · 73 · 2900

Offline observer

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 02 Dec 2011, 02:18:19 pm
Choccy will be on soon enough telling everyone he wasn't really good enough for haven anyway!

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #16 on: 02 Dec 2011, 02:24:14 pm
All Redcliff games are on Youtube and you can qucikly tell he would have been outstanding in this league very elusive runner. 

Seems to me only way round the RFl if you want an overseas player is a EU passport. 

I just think RFL are misconcieved stifling the lower league fans /clubs interest in overseas signings it brings the crowds  in and rasies standards.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #17 on: 02 Dec 2011, 02:25:40 pm
Choccy will be on soon enough telling everyone he wasn't really good enough for haven anyway!
why would he if we arnt getting him no one else is. bit of a daft observation that  :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:
born and bred haven.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 02 Dec 2011, 02:31:02 pm
observer you are sad when all youve got is to pop at me!! as for joe bond ive known about him for weeks and monitored the situation closely and i like everyone else except observer am gutted we cant get  this type of player he would of ripped this league to bits.strange we couldnt get him as stack used to play with him and he wasnt interantional player either.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #19 on: 02 Dec 2011, 03:21:13 pm
It's quite simple really lads with Stacky   -   he is a British Passport holder and isn't even a quota player!!!!
« Last Edit: 02 Dec 2011, 03:25:14 pm by Keith »
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 02 Dec 2011, 03:32:21 pm
its also fact I SAY FACT that town were also after joe bond
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #21 on: 02 Dec 2011, 03:37:09 pm
its also fact I SAY FACT that town were also after joe bond

I wouldn't doubt that choccy as we have been looking at that area for players.
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #22 on: 02 Dec 2011, 04:01:13 pm
Hmmm looks like we've been shafted again. Remember the debacle with Makisi and Russell. If Whitehaven was located in Tyne & Wear or South Yorkshire Lewis would have picked him up at the airport.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #23 on: 02 Dec 2011, 04:18:44 pm
Or Northampton Colly  :witch:

Offline random2

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 02 Dec 2011, 06:28:46 pm
There's usually some right rough looking women down at the rec'...........surely we can get one of them to marry him and he can then come over? Easy.

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #25 on: 02 Dec 2011, 06:38:13 pm
Randomidiot .....uncalled for.

Offline bigkeith007

• Academy Signing
Reply #26 on: 02 Dec 2011, 08:42:32 pm
Just watched him on YouTube and for the rfl not to offer this lad the chance to grace our great game is a joke there is only rangi chase who comes close to him. He is a quality player that would be a privilege to watch down the rec every week. Hope he plays for png soon because he is exactly what we need.

Pity it's been put all over the papers now because there is gona be a massive fight for his signature if the watch this  :witch:

Offline LondonTown

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 02 Dec 2011, 11:14:49 pm
There is only RAngi chase who comes close to him!!!!
What are you basing that on?
His international experience? - oh he hasn't got any.
His NRL experience? - oops none..
Sure he would have been a good player in nc1 but only Second to RAngi..
Bonkers....Typical blinkered haven fan.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #28 on: 04 Dec 2011, 08:42:23 am
does the club have no right of appeal either to the RFL or above their head direct to the hme office?

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #29 on: 04 Dec 2011, 09:47:22 am
In reality it's the Home Office that sets the rules in conjunction with the respective sports

If you look at Sheffield's imports they have either played World Cup matches or have EU passports