HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

BIG signing

town24 · 42 · 2312

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 08 Dec 2011, 10:05:14 pm
such a shame really that players like bamber will only touch the ball in training after giving his all last season.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

ca28

Reply #31 on: 09 Dec 2011, 08:55:33 am
It's Friday and were is the big signing then for either team ? I would like to start next weeks rumour mill. Town are to sign a lad called Sam Tomkins on a dual contract from Wiggun

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #32 on: 09 Dec 2011, 09:42:43 am
such a shame really that players like bamber will only touch the ball in training after giving his all last season.
I bet bamber plays every game choccy. He will be interchange hooker with matty.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 09 Dec 2011, 09:53:08 am
cooke deffo not going to town sorry to dissapoint and i bet dowes isnt either ::)yesterdays informer was of poor quality i,ll have him sacked.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 09 Dec 2011, 09:57:24 am
cooke deffo not going to town sorry to dissapoint and i bet dowes isnt either ::)yesterdays informer was of poor quality i,ll have him sacked.
Been told a town player has said that Cooke has signed. Again it's just from a source of a source

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #35 on: 09 Dec 2011, 09:57:41 am

Pleased about that choccy it was me who started the cooke crac on here and i only done it for the laugh try and get a response off them boring townies they even started talking about it on their own forum lol. But when you mentioned it i thought i was gonna have egg on me face seems like they,ve signed tansey though good player mind sure he played for dewsbury last season

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #36 on: 09 Dec 2011, 10:20:25 am
Good player but a nutter by all accounts. Of he does sign for Town them the tills of Yankee's will be aringin'.

He played a few 1st team games for Sydney in the NRL a few years ago - what's happened to the lad!!!!!!

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 09 Dec 2011, 10:37:43 am
Good player but a nutter by all accounts. Of he does sign for Town them the tills of Yankee's will be aringin'.

He played a few 1st team games for Sydney in the NRL a few years ago - what's happened to the lad!!!!!!
He isn't signing for town.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #38 on: 09 Dec 2011, 10:58:16 am

Pleased about that choccy it was me who started the cooke crac on here and i only done it for the laugh try and get a response off them boring townies they even started talking about it on their own forum lol. But when you mentioned it i thought i was gonna have egg on me face seems like they,ve signed tansey though good player mind sure he played for dewsbury last season
spacey your sacked i got some info last night they are looking closer to home. 2 signings close.it isnt cooke or gleeson my friday statement was wrong but be soon  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 09 Dec 2011, 11:16:57 am

spacey your sacked i got some info last night they are looking closer to home. 2 signings close.it isnt cooke or gleeson my friday statement was wrong but be soon  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Well it says on town forum dowes has signed for wakefield dunno if its right

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #40 on: 09 Dec 2011, 11:19:27 am
wakey fans dont think so on rlfans forum ::)

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #41 on: 09 Dec 2011, 12:00:45 pm
At this rate the 'BIG' signing will be even bigger with all those mince pies and turkey legs in them before we here any FACTS!