HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Town entertainment

Offline eternal optimist

• First Team Backup
on: 22 Mar 2007, 02:22:59 pm
Just to let you know what's happening before and after the Town game on Sunday.

1-15pm Watch the Barrow v Haven game on the big screen in the J.J. McKeown bar
HT Kells Infants v St Gregory's Infants will take part in tag rugby as part of the Washington Group International Festival of Rugby.
5-30pm(app) Hear from Dave Rotheram and one of the players on their  view of the game in the J.J. Mckeown bar
5-45pm Live entertainment in the bar from the fabulous Miss Dee
Finish the evening off by watching a re-run of the Haven v Town game on the big screen

Hope to see you all on Sunday, bring a friend along and see if we can go another season unbeaten in the NRC Group stage.

Des Byrne

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #1 on: 22 Mar 2007, 04:24:45 pm
good stuff

Offline kellshaven1

• Academy Star
Reply #2 on: 22 Mar 2007, 04:50:04 pm
Hope everyone comes out and we get a good crowd of about 2500 on sun!

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 22 Mar 2007, 05:12:08 pm
A  Haven  Town  derby  we  need  to  be  looking  at  3000+  especially  if  its  a  decent  afternoon  weather  wise.

Anything  less  than  that  I  would  be  a  bit  dissapointed.

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 22 Mar 2007, 05:23:03 pm
yer hope its a sunny one like  ;D

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #5 on: 22 Mar 2007, 10:57:51 pm
nice to see whats happening on match days from the chairman,,good one des,,,yeh looking forward to the game and i reckon the forecast is good from now till then,,could just be a record score this weekend!!!!! ;)you never know,,,

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #6 on: 23 Mar 2007, 11:59:06 am
whitehavenrlforever your right it shold be an attendance of 3000+  for this one but will be suprised if its more than 2100. i'm afraid theres too many disillousoned town fans at the moment who would have made the trip through to whitehaven. more and more are voting with their feet and attendances are now alarmingly low at DP.

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #7 on: 23 Mar 2007, 06:22:34 pm
whitehavenrlforever your right it shold be an attendance of 3000+  for this one but will be suprised if its more than 2100. i'm afraid theres too many disillousoned town fans at the moment who would have made the trip through to whitehaven. more and more are voting with their feet and attendances are now alarmingly low at DP.

You  could  be  right  I'm  afraid  to  say  especially  after  you  struggled  to  see  off  Blackpool.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #8 on: 23 Mar 2007, 06:26:02 pm

You  could  be  right  I'm  afraid  to  say  especially  after  you  struggled  to  see  off  Blackpool.

Like we did with Barrow at Home, Blackpool Away and Barrow away?
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #9 on: 23 Mar 2007, 09:20:20 pm
i think actually its better for haven for town to be stronger than they are now as the derbies would bring in more cash for both clubs and provide a better derby day allround. so heres hoping for a new coach soon. bring back peter walsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 23 Mar 2007, 10:38:52 pm
I  think  the  only  way  the  crowds  will  come  back  is  if  both  sides  are  in  the  same  league.

The  NRC  is  a  dead  duck  and  the  sooner  they   get  shot  of  it  the  better.