HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

grant holt

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 19 Dec 2011, 01:52:12 pm
Has for bechham having no skill thats rubbish i remember being at a united match in 86 and there was a soccer skills comp on before the game with a trip to train venables barcelona the prize and a certain david beckham won the u12,s'and haven lad gary may won the u16,s.
and being a utd fan spacey did you notice his name is beckham not bechham  :D :D :D :D

Apologies shaun i,d just finished night shift and was tired whe i typed :-[ :-[

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #16 on: 19 Dec 2011, 01:59:42 pm
Has for bechham having no skill thats rubbish i remember being at a united match in 86 and there was a soccer skills comp on before the game with a trip to train venables barcelona the prize and a certain david beckham won the u12,s'and haven lad gary may won the u16,s.
and being a utd fan spacey did you notice his name is beckham not bechham  :D :D :D :D

ok marra  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 19 Dec 2011, 02:19:15 pm

Must have been the sleep in your eyes  :tip:

ca28

Reply #18 on: 19 Dec 2011, 02:54:53 pm
half the caps blue eyes got were 5min sub,the bloke is a farce,i still say likes of hold should get a game in the olympics rather than goody two shoes.
it proved how good he was, he hardly had a decent game for england

Erm you having a laugh.  :D :D :D :D

I not the biggest fan of Goldenballs or his misses, but he has been the best English midfielder for the last 10 years.

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #19 on: 19 Dec 2011, 03:16:46 pm
Grant holt - used to play for a big club
Yes Barrow  ;)

Is said big not the bluetits
In terms of trophies won & attendances i`d say they were miles bigger old lad.
the only way is up.

ca28

Reply #20 on: 19 Dec 2011, 04:17:23 pm
Yes Barrow  ;)

Its like two bold headed men arguing who has the most hair. There's only one BIG team in Cumbria and it ain't the Bluebirds or the Reds  :D

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #21 on: 19 Dec 2011, 05:28:59 pm
Yes Barrow  ;)

Its like two bold headed men arguing who has the most hair. There's only one BIG team in Cumbria and it ain't the Bluebirds or the Reds  :D
Non league terms mate ...
the only way is up.

ca28

Reply #22 on: 19 Dec 2011, 05:41:23 pm
Oops,

Then its the Bluebirds, sorry Reds fans.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 19 Dec 2011, 06:27:04 pm
Yes Barrow  ;)

yep, its the mighty HAVEN!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 19 Dec 2011, 07:56:35 pm
I don't think Holt has ever played for Carlisle and as for say he has only played for teams like reds and barrow is quite disrespectful. All players have to start some where, Purham and Obst spring to mind.

Even becks spent time at Preston all be it on loan.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 19 Dec 2011, 08:16:22 pm
beckham never had a patch on one of reds all time greats,the brilliant jimmy moran,beckhams sole trade was to sell the clubs he played for,and certainly not for his skills,if beckham takes a corner of free kick and a team mate scores ,then of course beckham made it,according to the beloved  press.
and one things for certain,for all his supposed skills,then i always thought heading was a skill,just like the good players that can do that.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 19 Dec 2011, 08:26:00 pm
beckham never had a patch on one of reds all time greats,the brilliant jimmy moran,beckhams sole trade was to sell the clubs he played for,and certainly not for his skills,if beckham takes a corner of free kick and a team mate scores ,then of course beckham made it,according to the beloved  press.
and one things for certain,for all his supposed skills,then i always thought heading was a skill,just like the good players that can do that.

Way before my time.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details