HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Jam eaters sign Rooney & King

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 07 Jan 2012, 01:19:02 pm
How can anyone say Rooney is a bad signing? Has anyone seen him play?
:nod:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #31 on: 07 Jan 2012, 05:03:02 pm
yeah ive seen him play lofthouse has out played him everytime ive saw them play against each other

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 07 Jan 2012, 05:28:58 pm
And how many times have you seen him play?
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline GETEMONSIDE

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 07 Jan 2012, 06:34:35 pm
macca and max are two class players and would walk into any team outside sl not sure on bauer
:D
no they wouldn't. IMHO of course

Clue - nickname Fev.

You lot are unreal.

"We" are unreal?? One poster makes a statement based on their own opinion and the whole lot of us are unreal?!

Every fan will always believe that some players from their club are more "talented" than others. This is based on a slight bias, but mainly that thye see that player play most weeks, yet only see the opposition once in a blue moon.

Aren't most of your lot creaming their pants over young Phillips, some saying he better than most 2nd rowers in this league! Based on what exactly??
Now then Mr Dodger calm down.
All I did was point out a ridiculous statement "will walk into any side outside SL"

Do you agree they wouldn't?

I don't know about Phillips but feel free to have a go at the person who said about him been one of the best 2nd rowers in the league.

Admin edit: Cut out the personal abuse. If you have an issue then speak to the Admins directly. Referring to fellow posters as idiots is not going to be tolerated.
Flannerz?
Did I call someone an idiot?
If so, just to get things straight, it's not ok to call someone an idiot but I can say that I hate someone in my signature?
I look forward to your reply.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 07 Jan 2012, 06:35:12 pm
sorry i think it could be a good sighning but playing ameteur is different to profesional standard and it would be the same if we got brocklebank they have to prove themselves in the pro ranks to be considerd good players lets wait and see

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #35 on: 07 Jan 2012, 06:36:35 pm
sorry i think it could be a good sighning but playing ameteur is different to profesional standard and it would be the same if we got brocklebank they have to prove themselves in the pro ranks to be considerd good players lets wait and see
Thats the point I was trying to make. He may turn out to be crap in the proffesional game or he may end up being brilliant.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #36 on: 07 Jan 2012, 06:40:25 pm
To compare Rooney to Brocklebank is ridiculous. Rooney has played one game at county level.

• Haven Legend
Reply #37 on: 07 Jan 2012, 06:43:20 pm
i was meaning that brockie is class in the ametuer game but he may not be at pro level i was just saying that rooney not that iv seen him play and hes got mixed reviews but hes got to prove himself aswell but at the min brockie is heads and shoulders above him until they prove themselves

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 07 Jan 2012, 06:59:12 pm
Think brockie proved himself for Cumbria against England
THE MULLET IS BACK

• Haven Legend
Reply #39 on: 07 Jan 2012, 07:04:19 pm
cant argue with that marra

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #40 on: 07 Jan 2012, 07:10:26 pm
cant argue with that marra

Forgive me for coming over as the Grammar Police (im usually as bad at it as the next person), but your posts would be less confusing if you actually used some form of puncuiation marks.

Obviously the post i have quoted in here is irrelevat, its the 2 prior to his which i am referring too  ;D
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

• Haven Legend
Reply #41 on: 07 Jan 2012, 07:13:27 pm
drink always catches me out so for that marra i apologise ok lol ;D

larlad

Reply #42 on: 07 Jan 2012, 07:49:56 pm
how can you say bad signings from somebody from west cumbria you lot have signed players from lancaster yes lancaster hardly the capital of rugby league is it they rang to see if they could come up and play like your new coach did .when was last time you lot won a final when was the last time one of your players won a award .and better still when was the last time you had money in the bank that you made from profits and not hand outs admit it deep down you lot are worried that you not going to make the top four

ca28

Reply #43 on: 07 Jan 2012, 09:27:54 pm
« Last Edit: 07 Jan 2012, 09:39:55 pm by ca28 »

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #44 on: 07 Jan 2012, 10:23:50 pm
just had a town fan text me saying can you believe these lot their only saying now thank god they never got tansey he would have been a liability  ::)
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.