HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Liverpool

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
on: 08 Jan 2012, 06:27:52 pm
Will dogleash back the racist fans like he backed the racist player?
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Haven till I Die

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 08 Jan 2012, 06:49:15 pm
and back the wife beater as well

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:15:11 pm
and back the wife beater as well

Was that downing? As he has been arrested

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:24:35 pm
Will dogleash back the racist fans like he backed the racist player?

think you will find it was FAN not fans

seems to be the fashionable thing at the moment to jump on anyone/anything said about a black person, but lo and behold when a black person says anything about white people there is very little said.

diane abbot for instance................. where were you when she spouted her vile racist drivel? a very cold silence, then all of a sudden something involving LIVERPOOL and here we go again!!

or is it not really about racism more because of which club is involved?

what is more racist than people DEMANDING there should be more BLACK mps, more BLACK football managers, more BLACK police officers?

tripe!

if they apply for the jobs, or stand for parliament, they should get the jobs because they are the best person for it, not because its the in thing to make sure there are plenty of them in the jobs!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:25:30 pm
No room in this world for racism or wife beating shame on the scouse b-s-a-d-

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #5 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:30:04 pm
No room in this world for racism or wife beating shame on the scouse b-s-a-d-
and you all call liverpool when fat rooney does something wrong. be only a matter of time before he goes with another old slapper. i will look forward to evra,s return
born and bred haven.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:33:25 pm
And gerrard battering that lad in niteclub theyre all bloody rang uns

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #7 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:36:35 pm
And gerrard battering that lad in niteclub theyre all bloody rang uns
spacey get your manc blinkers off what about rio the coke head and giggsy
born and bred haven.

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:37:00 pm
Am a United fan and not a Liverpool one.

But, at presesnt, nobody has showed me any evidence that what the young lad from Oldham was subjected to was racist abuse.

I think the comment from the ITV commentator this afternoon when the screen was full of hate-filled in-breds - all footballers are subject to abuse, be they red, blue, black, white - was excellent and about as far as anyone can go in these PC times.

That said, I am not a racist and if anyone has truly fallen foul of the law then I say 'punish them'. But, as puppetmaster has pointed out, it can become a lot more subtle and a bit of a mine field - just as per Diane Abbot.
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:44:45 pm
Am a United fan and not a Liverpool one.

But, at presesnt, nobody has showed me any evidence that what the young lad from Oldham was subjected to was racist abuse.

I think the comment from the ITV commentator this afternoon when the screen was full of hate-filled in-breds - all footballers are subject to abuse, be they red, blue, black, white - was excellent and about as far as anyone can go in these PC times.

That said, I am not a racist and if anyone has truly fallen foul of the law then I say 'punish them'. But, as puppetmaster has pointed out, it can become a lot more subtle and a bit of a mine field - just as per Diane Abbot.
good post marra you hear this everywhere you go. we go to haven away games and you hear it. the suarez issue is only a start it happens all over the country. it has started a whole can of worms and the f.a have to keep consistent.
born and bred haven.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:46:25 pm
Right shauny its never been proved rio was on classA and giggsy is god and can do what he wants!!!!!!

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #11 on: 08 Jan 2012, 07:51:50 pm
Right shauny its never been proved rio was on classA and giggsy is god and can do what he wants!!!!!!
it dosnt have to be proved look at the town fans posting utter garbage about haven players. rio left carrington at 100 mph why was that then i rest my case  :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 08 Jan 2012, 08:49:50 pm
Rio past a drugs test a few days later. That stuff stays in your systems for months. He accepted his punishment for missing the drugs test and you didn't see the team wearing rio t shirts either. Giggs can shag who he wants it's not breaking the law!
Also regarding the mp I 100% agree but couldn't give too hoots about politics.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 08 Jan 2012, 10:02:12 pm
Rio past a drugs test a few days later. That stuff stays in your systems for months. He accepted his punishment for missing the drugs test and you didn't see the team wearing rio t shirts either. Giggs can shag who he wants it's not breaking the law!

which kind of proves my point that its because its LIVERPOOL and not because of any racist comments at all!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 08 Jan 2012, 10:05:51 pm

which kind of proves my point that its because its LIVERPOOL and not because of any racist comments at all!
It's both, I hate Liverpool and also racism and to tell you the truth I didnt know what you were going on about regarding the mp untill I googled it and that was the 1st I had heard about it.