HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Liverpool

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #15 on: 08 Jan 2012, 11:11:59 pm
Man utd angels.
Fans top of the arrests table 2 of which were for racist abuse.
Their players oh dear where do you start ??
Flashers ,rapists ,racists & drug cheats.
the only way is up.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #16 on: 08 Jan 2012, 11:50:34 pm
Man utd angels.
Which players are rapist and racist?? You got any evidence to back that up? And as for rio he passed his drugs test a day or so later hardly a drugs cheat.
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Barramarra

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 09 Jan 2012, 05:22:44 am
Not a drugs cheat ? FA said he was hence his ban.
Read up on Ian Wright from Arsenal find out who called him exactly what the loveable JT called Antonio Ferdinand. But he didn't want to get a fellow pro in bother...
the only way is up.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 09 Jan 2012, 06:25:01 am
The FA didn't ban him for taking drugs they banned him for missing a routine drugs test, unlike mutu who was banned for taking drugs
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline Tony Myler

• Academy Signing
Reply #19 on: 09 Jan 2012, 08:26:06 am
The FA didn't ban him for taking drugs they banned him for missing a routine drugs test, unlike mutu who was banned for taking drugs

and Suarez was not banned for being a racist contrary to your first post. You need to be consistant in your argument lad!
A very emotive and a minefield of a subject, dont know why you bother......other than to get a few cheap digs in at Liverpool of course but hey, dont let that get in the way of reasoned debate  ::)

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #20 on: 09 Jan 2012, 09:07:02 am
Man utd angels.

When we average 15,000 more than arsenal and around 30,000 more than the next best thats why theres more arrests at united sheer volume of numbers is the reason plus weve got the best travelling support too

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 09 Jan 2012, 09:11:50 am

and Suarez was not banned for being a racist contrary to your first post. You need to be consistant in your argument lad!
A very emotive and a minefield of a subject, dont know why you bother......other than to get a few cheap digs in at Liverpool of course but hey, dont let that get in the way of reasoned debate  ::)

ur wrong marra suarez admits to calling him "nigorito" which means "little black boy" now im sure he never meant it in a nice way 100% racism to me

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 09 Jan 2012, 09:21:32 am
as a fan of both clubs isn't it a bid sad that all the posts above [almost] feature on the nasty side of football the prima donna culture it has produced and the infantile actions of a spoiled few, not one comment of what a great match it was yesterday. sign of the times perhaps?

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #23 on: 09 Jan 2012, 09:43:18 am
Good Post Cran Cran, although how can you support both teams??

Spacey here are the figures;

::Manchester Utd - 275 arrests (avg attendance 75,109)
:: Leeds Utd - 149 arrests (avg 39,460)
:: Sunderland - 126 arrests (avg 40,011)
:: Newcastle Utd - 123 arrests (avg 47,717)
:: Manchester City - 108 arrests (avg 45,880

So it would appear that United do have the most fans arrested, even taking into account the % against home attendance. Although with the clear jealousy/hatred of United these figures dopnt surprise me in the slightest.

Funny how most of the complianing yesterday was by Liverpool supporters!! Didnt realise they were playing??!!

Kompany performed an attempted tackle in such a way that left the referee with a decsion to make. That decision was either play on or red card. The referee saw it at the time as a red card incident. It really could have gone either way. But somebody who is on that much a week should be able to realise that on such a wet surfare, sliding in like that with studs showing could be an unwise thing to do

Giggs tackle from behind was definitely a foul. Obviously the refertee didnt see the incident clearly or he would have blown up. BUT the worst case scenario for that tackle would have been a yellow card

Notice how none of the Scousers have complained about the clear penalty United should have had in the 2nd half, yet they call about fairness in a debate  ::)

As for the game; Was a fairly good game played with passion. Both teams had chances a plenty and even at 3-0 you knew the game wasnt finished. There was some neat crisp passing, even giving the conditions.
« Last Edit: 09 Jan 2012, 09:45:47 am by jammy dodger »
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 09 Jan 2012, 09:55:37 am
To be honest over the years ive been hundreds of united matches started going in the 80,s when i was a kid and only ever seen any bother at OT twice forest in an FA cup quarter final and a league game against millwall
. There used to be loads of bother at away games "newcastle most" and thats probably coz of the hatred against united

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #25 on: 09 Jan 2012, 10:00:56 am
To be honest over the years ive been hundreds of united matches started going in the 80,s when i was a kid and only ever seen any bother at OT twice forest in an FA cup quarter final and a league game against millwall
. There used to be loads of bother at away games "newcastle most" and thats probably coz of the hatred against united

Yeah mate, obviously would have helped if the info had split it down as to where the arrests occured (home or away).
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #26 on: 09 Jan 2012, 11:49:59 am
Good Post Cran Cran, although how can you support both teams??

Spacey here are the figures;

::Manchester Utd - 275 arrests (avg attendance 75,109)
:: Leeds Utd - 149 arrests (avg 39,460)
:: Sunderland - 126 arrests (avg 40,011)
:: Newcastle Utd - 123 arrests (avg 47,717)
:: Manchester City - 108 arrests (avg 45,880

So it would appear that United do have the most fans arrested, even taking into account the % against home attendance. Although with the clear jealousy/hatred of United these figures dopnt surprise me in the slightest.

Funny how most of the complianing yesterday was by Liverpool supporters!! Didnt realise they were playing??!!

Kompany performed an attempted tackle in such a way that left the referee with a decsion to make. That decision was either play on or red card. The referee saw it at the time as a red card incident. It really could have gone either way. But somebody who is on that much a week should be able to realise that on such a wet surfare, sliding in like that with studs showing could be an unwise thing to do

Giggs tackle from behind was definitely a foul. Obviously the refertee didnt see the incident clearly or he would have blown up. BUT the worst case scenario for that tackle would have been a yellow card

Notice how none of the Scousers have complained about the clear penalty United should have had in the 2nd half, yet they call about fairness in a debate  ::)

As for the game; Was a fairly good game played with passion. Both teams had chances a plenty and even at 3-0 you knew the game wasnt finished. There was some neat crisp passing, even giving the conditions.
dear JD, in 1965 me and a cousin were watching the cup final on black and white tv it was Liverpool v Leeds he picked leeds i got liverpool we had a side bet and i won and that started what i would refere to me being a liverpool fan but never having seen them play the word fan is a bit "tenuous" but you know what i mean people will refer to themselves as fans even if they don't go. However being a rugy fan i also like to watch good football teams even if they are not liverpool i loved to watch Don revies Leeds team in the 70's and then Liverpool were dominant for a long time the Man utd have taken that role - so in that sense only i am a fan of the club and a big admirer of Sir Alex also was a fan of the Chelsea club particularly when Murinho [spelling not sure] was there so i feel i can be a "fan" of a club that is playing well if it has a good team. I hope that makes some sense, as not being able to get to football matches. Just as I was big fan of Leeds and Salford in the seventies and Wigans wembley sides - of course that was when we had to play to a set of rules. Times change.

Offline Tony Myler

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 09 Jan 2012, 01:12:15 pm
No room in this world for racism or wife beating shame on the scouse b-s-a-d-

And I dont believe for one minute that you are a racist, however, by definition you have used a racist comment above. Exchange the slang word for person from Liverpool with the slang word for someone from Pakistan and you will get my drift.
As I said, it is a politically correct minefield.
Not that it matters but I am not a Liverpool fan and do not condone what Suarez is supposed to have said, however, I do not believe he is a racist either.