HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Kompany

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #15 on: 11 Jan 2012, 09:04:31 am
So basically Man Utd Fans think it was a red card and everyone else doesn't.

Either way it was given, I'm no football supporter and I didn't watch the game, I escaped to the gym instead haha
thats right beth even ferguson was smiling at the end or maybe had wind
born and bred haven.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #16 on: 11 Jan 2012, 09:07:06 am

Either way it was given, I'm no football supporter and I didn't watch the game, I escaped to the gym instead haha

I can't watch football at all, I used to when I was younger but the amount of players just falling over air these days is ridiculous
Give me Rugby League any day  ;D

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #17 on: 11 Jan 2012, 09:07:32 am

Or maybe he'd seen your haircut  :o  :o   :o   :o
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #18 on: 11 Jan 2012, 09:13:33 am

Everybody else.....dont make me laugh. Just the Scouse fans, whom werent even involved in the game, but cant let their hatred of United go!!!

Im a United fan and i think he was both unlucky and stupid to be sent off. The call could have gone either way BUt he shouldnt have made such a stupid tackle that made the ref need to make a decision
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 11 Jan 2012, 09:19:01 am

Or maybe he'd seen your haircut  :o  :o   :o   :o
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 11 Jan 2012, 09:35:17 am

Everybody else.....dont make me laugh. Just the Scouse fans, whom werent even involved in the game, but cant let their hatred of United go!!!

Im a United fan and i think he was both unlucky and stupid to be sent off. The call could have gone either way BUt he shouldnt have made such a stupid tackle that made the ref need to make a decision
that couldnt be much worse jammy owning up to being a manc fan and sounding like a townie. i have heard that 1 or 2 times  :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #21 on: 11 Jan 2012, 11:39:12 am

Well I've seen more than just Scouse fans say it. Maybe you need to let your hatred of Liverpool go  ;)

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #22 on: 11 Jan 2012, 11:41:33 am

Well I've seen more than just Scouse fans say it. Maybe you need to let your hatred of Liverpool go  ;)
and they liverpool fans are bad beth. that spacey will be on next if he hasnt fell asleep lets hope he can stay awake at haven games this season and cuts his drinking down a bit  :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #23 on: 11 Jan 2012, 02:15:07 pm

and they liverpool fans are bad beth. that spacey will be on next if he hasnt fell asleep lets hope he can stay awake at haven games this season and cuts his drinking down a bit  :D :D :D :D :D

No need for it shauny i,ll accept your apology on sunday pal new year new me teetotal now  :nod: :nod: well maybe not

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #24 on: 11 Jan 2012, 02:25:03 pm

and they say liverpool fans are bad beth. that spacey will be on next if he hasnt fell asleep lets hope he can stay awake at haven games this season and cuts his drinking down a bit  :D :D :D :D :D

No need for it shauny i,ll accept your apology on sunday pal new year new me teetotal now  :nod: :nod: well maybe not
im sure you agree spacey a harsh sending off ferguson would no doudt be up on a charge if it had been one of his players  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 11 Jan 2012, 02:30:11 pm

and they say liverpool fans are bad beth. that spacey will be on next if he hasnt fell asleep lets hope he can stay awake at haven games this season and cuts his drinking down a bit  :D :D :D :D :D

im sure you agree spacey a harsh sending off ferguson would no doudt be up on a charge if it had been one of his players  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Cant argue shaun it was hard but thats how things go nowadays no consistency all i can say ive played with 2 defenders who made reckless tackles 10 times as bad ( you and our kid )

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #26 on: 11 Jan 2012, 02:43:28 pm

[/quote]im sure you agree spacey a harsh sending off ferguson would no doudt be up on a charge if it had been one of his players  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
[/quote]

Cant argue shaun it was hard but thats how things go nowadays no consistency all i can say ive played with 2 defenders who made reckless tackles 10 times as bad ( you and our kid )
[/quote]always played hard but fair spacey but as you say you cant get away it in prem and inconsistent refs and utd bias  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #27 on: 11 Jan 2012, 03:18:45 pm
If the F.A, had a similar system to R.L. and the incident had been put on report in my opinion he would not have even been given a ban, once the ref had made that sending off decision the F.A. had to back him up.
[/quote

I would advise any sport NOT to take up the "on report" scenario. I'm sick of seeing 3" refs take the cowards way out, even when they could not have missed seeing the incident]

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #28 on: 11 Jan 2012, 04:24:17 pm
We will have to disagree on this topic KIA. It would leave the game, especially the important games open to blatant cheating. Players could knowingly commit "professional" fouls in an important, tight match, knowing that they won't be sent off giving their team an advantage