HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

sice hands in transfer request

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:15:21 pm

if things dont get sorted and sice is not re instated in this team my 14 year asscoiation with this club will come to an end and the man to blame is DAVE ROTHERHAM he has to pick the best player at the club to win games at the minute he isnt doing so CARL SICE is the best player at this club hands down

so DR its over to you

i'm sure the club will survive without you, that is one hell of a statement to come out with. i certainly wouldnt stop watching haven just because one player isnt in the team,

rotherham, rightly or wrongly chose not to play carl sice yesterday for whatever reason, he wont come out and say why because he doesnt talk to people.

i reckon sicey will be back in the team next week,

HOWEVER, if the rumours about him spitting the dummy are true, he should be asked to leave the club,
if he was simply annoyed and upset about not being picked then that is the reaction we should all expect, every player should want to play every game, and be upset if not selected, and then knuckle down in training to impress the guy who picks the team!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:21:01 pm
fans who say they are staying away really anoy me thats why we have had poor turnouts for games where gates should be much higher no matter what happens il never stop supporting this great club and other who feel the same as me will not need me to say no more

lowca

Reply #17 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:29:27 pm

Havenchamp 2005 Matty was fit to play against Barrow.

Dave Rotherham left him out (dropped) call his non inclusion in the team what you like.

You need to get your facts right and stop babying and put your dummy back in.

Steve Mack chose Widnes over Whitehaven I wouldn't want him back.

havenchamps2005

Reply #18 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:43:36 pm
lowca matty wasnt fit at barrow due to the cut he recived the week before so get your facts right marra !!

as for whitehaven rlfc 4eva i usally agree with you but ive been standing on the terraces giving money to this club when they struggled when tamati was in charge as im sure many others were and sice is one of the best attacking players this club has had in a long time someone of his talent doesnt come along often!

puppetmaster as it stands today carl sice will NOT be in the team against halifax he wil be in the u21s against barrow on friday night at barrow for there first league fixture

Offline haven marra

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:56:26 pm
Sicey is peeved off at the moment and rightly so, the problem he has and he knows this is no matter how well he plays he can be dropped for the next game even if he has a stormer the match before.
All he wants to do is play rugby and he's not, while hes not playing hes not getting paid,

Watch this space for further developments as if what i have heard is right alot of fans will be upset.

havenchamps2005

Reply #20 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:57:25 pm
haven marra pm me see if we have heard the same crack marra  ;)

lowca

Reply #21 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:59:28 pm
Havenchamp Matty wasn't injured.

Dont let your imagination run away with you Matty wasn't cut.

Get your facts right.

Matty was training on the Tuesday before the Barrow game.

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:59:33 pm
Personally if Sice can't handle it I think we should let him go.  Team spiirt is more importent than one players ego.

Frankly his options are very limited down to barrow or the shower of SHXXX up the road.  His all round game isn't  SL despite what people may think.  

havenchamps2005

Reply #23 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:00:44 pm
matty was injured as an academy lad told me when i asked what the team was for barrow he said matty out cut head  ::)

lowca

Reply #24 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:06:43 pm

The academy lad must of been telling porkies.

Matty did not have a cut on his head ask the physio or club doctor.

Don't mislead people on this forum to get your message across.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #25 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:16:56 pm
god talk about a Storm in a tea cup...

sice was upset at not being in the 17 but he was 18th man which means he still gets 2/3rds pay...he didn't storm out of the ground, in fact as i walked out of the club house at 2.50pm he was stood at the entrance having a drink with Ricky wright, and having a laugh by the looks of it

yes he may not be happy with being rotated..but neither will Matty or lester be(lester has been fit to play for the Donny and barrow games)

its called having a squad,we should think ourselves lucky we have a squad that is so strong, that the likes of these players are having to fight for positions

sicey started at barrow(which i think is wrong he is better coming off the bench) but he started and didn't really set the game on fire did he

lets just see what happens when the league starts instead of creating a fuss about nothing
THE MULLET IS BACK

havenchamps2005

Reply #26 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:17:42 pm
im sorry the academy lad must be lying its not like he trains with him  ::)

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #27 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:25:15 pm
god talk about a Storm in a tea cup...

sice was upset at not being in the 17 but he was 18th man which means he still gets 2/3rds pay...he didn't storm out of the ground, in fact as i walked out of the club house at 2.50pm he was stood at the entrance having a drink with Ricky wright, and having a laugh by the looks of it

yes he may not be happy with being rotated..but neither will Matty or lester be(lester has been fit to play for the Donny and barrow games)

its called having a squad,we should think ourselves lucky we have a squad that is so strong, that the likes of these players are having to fight for positions

sicey started at barrow(which i think is wrong he is better coming off the bench) but he started and didn't really set the game on fire did he

lets just see what happens when the league starts instead of creating a fuss about nothing

agree with you 100% B.K.M.

Tommy43

Reply #28 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:41:27 pm
at one point in 2006 sice was leading the try scoring charts for us with something like 19 tries

Until he let the team down with his off the field antics, should be grateful the club stood by him.

So because your favourite player isn't picked you,re not coming back-- Grow up.

A s a supporter of 14 years presumably, like me, you were at Derwent Park when he scored against us & celebrated by waving his fist at Haven supporters? Was he your favourite player then?

havenchamps2005

Reply #29 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:42:54 pm
(ok my last post)

yes he was ive always like carl as a player only talents like him come every so often !