Offline Soss (formerly known as gonch)

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 30 Jan 2012, 03:56:46 pm
It's still Daniel Craig

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 30 Jan 2012, 04:17:52 pm
It's still Daniel Craig

Maybe he's the new Town signing? He'll be a revelation at 007.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #3 on: 30 Jan 2012, 06:08:46 pm
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline haven god

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 30 Jan 2012, 11:18:06 pm
so is this a no
Haven Till I Die

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 01 Feb 2012, 06:30:05 am
Do we need him. 2nd half both halfbacks played a blinder. Rudd had the best game I've seen him have for ages !!!

Offline kiss the snake

• Fans Favourite
Reply #6 on: 01 Feb 2012, 07:28:53 am
Yes we definatley do need him Carl is doing much better but has a poor record with injuries what if he's out for 4-6 weeks ? we will struggle IMO

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 01 Feb 2012, 08:14:31 am
Bond is also a full back as well as stand off .  Not sure we can accomodate 4 hookers in one team but Butterfield seems a very good player. Not sure whats happening mind as both Bond and Butterfield have now been included in Redcliffe 2012 squad and i think the first trial game Sunday
« Last Edit: 01 Feb 2012, 08:16:38 am by Boxer »

Offline cbandg01

• Top Try Scorer
  • Let's play to our strengths to create problems
Reply #8 on: 01 Feb 2012, 08:10:48 pm
No news IS NOT good news from the SSI's...............believe me ........ all they are doing is sorting out the legalities of their refusal.

The ONLY hope is the PNG link and their national team playing up here in the WC, and that would all look a bit too contrived for the SSI's to get caught up in.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #9 on: 02 Feb 2012, 09:21:09 am
Leigh just lost an appeal to get ritchie blackmore a visa to be coach wonder if our appeal was at the same time

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 02 Feb 2012, 09:33:12 am
Digressing slightly, a friend of mine rang RL yesterday, Q1 do they still do the RL official guide a] oh not sure i'll ask - came back oh they should be here soon Q2 how much are they A] not sure but they are expensive to post. Q3 do you know the venue for the world cup final yet A] not sure wait and i'll ask A] they haven't decided yet Q4 The guy who organises or helps for trips what's his name A] Don't know i'll ask a] such and such a body Q5 Can I speak to him, A] hang on ------ sorry he has left for the day Q6. can you tell me the name of the guy responsible for grants A] {and at this point she had clearly lost the will to live} can you not go on line? At this point my mate lost the will to live and give up. Now all that was after listening to the longest voice tunnel options known to man. Why put someone on the switchboard who clearly has not got the basic inkling about the organisation. And the above is true - not an exageration!

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #11 on: 02 Feb 2012, 09:34:44 am
Seeing as there are a few different poeple involved in the club that read this forum, you would honestly believe that at least 1 of them would be able to answer this simple issue

Its still with the RFL, so we cant comment any further

or

Its been rejected

How hard can that be???
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 02 Feb 2012, 09:38:43 am
Dear JD, sadly the modern way of things why keep things easy and simple when we can complicate everything - that way we keep our jobs and those of the ones that really need culling.

Offline jammy dodger

• Top Try Scorer
  • Readers are Leaders
Reply #13 on: 02 Feb 2012, 09:58:04 am
Dear JD, sadly the modern way of things why keep things easy and simple when we can complicate everything - that way we keep our jobs and those of the ones that really need culling.

Reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_h8MtU5Xyc

Offline haven09

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 02 Feb 2012, 06:53:28 pm
i heard the appeal was today?