sice or rotherham

Guest · 28 · 2292

havenchamps2005

on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:06:45 pm
id rather see sice stay

Tommy43

Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:22:25 pm
What is the point of this thread?

Sice was rested for a meaningless cup match, ie we've already progressed to next stage, against weak opponents. Would rather see him play against Halifax & in league matches.

At some point in season either Matty or Smith will be injured, Sice will get extended run in team then.

DR was asked on radio yesterday if there was a problem. One word answer NO.

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:25:07 pm
sice wont be playing sunday tommy he is playing u21s on friday night

he wasnt rested he was dropped thats from the lad himself who i talked to after yesterdays game

of course rotherham is going to say no he isnt exactly going to come on the radio and say

OH YES ME AND CARL SICE CANT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2007, 05:28:53 pm by havenchamps2005 »

Tommy43

Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:29:46 pm
Even if that's true, what more do you want from the coach?

Unbeaten so far, almost took us to GF last year, with all the injuries & unavailablities, eg prison sentences.

You've obviously got an issue with DR (to which you are entitled) otherwise why the ridiculous "bring back Steve Mack" statement. That ain't never going to happen.

havenchamps2005

Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:33:55 pm
well tommy i know for a fact steve mack would come back thats a fact !!!

as for dr yes i have an issue you pick your best 17 to win a game carl sice is the best player at this club but yet dr doesnt pick him

almost took us to a gf isnt good enough for a club who reached 2 grand finals

thats like saying neil baynes almost lost weight but he never did
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2007, 05:46:59 pm by havenchamps2005 »

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:46:05 pm
well tommy i know for a fact steve mack would come back thats a fact !!!

If hes that bothered about coming back, why did he leave?

TW

havenchamps2005

Reply #6 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:47:36 pm
he isnt that bother about coming back

i know he would come back if the job became available and he was offerd it

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #7 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:48:30 pm
get shot of dr and steve mclaren.that would be nice.bring back mac!

havenchamps2005

Reply #8 on: 26 Mar 2007, 05:54:04 pm
i think there should be a BRING BACK SICE chant on sunday

the lad has done nothing at all wrong yet he is dropped not rested 
he is down to play u21s on friday night

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 26 Mar 2007, 06:12:44 pm
Surely the club did more than enough when standing by him, when he had an holiday at her Majestys Pleasure. No ONE PLAYER is bigger than the club, if we were losing fair enough, but we are not. Also i will be very surprised if any of next weekends teams have been chosen with at least 2 training sessions to come this week. Fingers crossed, but anyone could get injured in them.

TW

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #10 on: 26 Mar 2007, 06:25:47 pm
iv git it chase dr n replace him with ged stokes then we would have something to moan about

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:00:50 pm
Yet another pointless attack on the coach.  Carl Sice is just anothet member of the squad no better or worse than anyone else. There are 17 places up for grabs each game we have 38 players you do the maths.  God help us when we do LOSE a game if this is the rubbish you spin out when we won. 

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #12 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:06:47 pm
paul, i know you work for the club, and thats where your loyalties lie, but why is it "another pointless attack on the coach"? the lad is entitled to his opinion and if he doesnt like rotherham< and he's not the only one!> he is entitled to say so.

many people are questioning his team selections, everyone has their views on who they think should be in the team, look at me, i'm a big advocater of getting john lebbon into the team instead of craig calvert!

as i have also said in other posts, people are entitled to their opinions and should be allowed to make them, so long as nothing gets personal about any player/director/or member of the coaching staff
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #13 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:12:49 pm
Not against ANYONE having an opinion Mac.  But the way some people post you would think we have lost the last 7 games and played rubbish in every one of them.  Be thankfull we are not Town fans then we would have something to whinge about.  As for me working at the club what difference does that make.  I want to see the team do well like everone else but i get sick and tired of the attackes on players and coach when all they are doing is their best for the club.  Incidentley Paul Cullen never got us anywhere near the play-offs so does that make him a bad coach.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #14 on: 26 Mar 2007, 07:16:42 pm
no, but i think hes struggling at warrington at the moment!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good