HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Sice needs to grow up.

XIII · 36 · 3048

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:44:11 pm
try this then barring injury sice matty smith and lester have all played 5 or 6 games

edited got me sums wrong ???

god are we getting beat or somthing

if you dont like the team selection vote with your feet
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2007, 08:47:12 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

havenchamps2005

Reply #16 on: 26 Mar 2007, 08:47:48 pm
you can tell DR has his favourites ie

calvert
lester
rudd
matty

sicey just seems to get shafted all the time and its unfair on the lad what he has done wrong to be dropped id like someone to answer that questions he was NOT rested he was dropped

lowca

Reply #17 on: 26 Mar 2007, 09:17:20 pm

Havenchamp Matty did not have a cut to the head which needed stiches.

That is down right lies.

Shame on you tell the truth for once.

havenchamps2005

Reply #18 on: 26 Mar 2007, 09:19:20 pm
lowca you want the truth about sice pm me and ile tell you who told me

lowca

Reply #19 on: 26 Mar 2007, 09:32:10 pm

Havenchamp I think Sicey was the stand out player before Smith came back from injury.

It's the rotation which is causing the problems.

You just need to take a step back. Sicey will be back.

havenchamps2005

Reply #20 on: 26 Mar 2007, 09:36:10 pm
not if you heard the same crack me and haven marra have  ;)

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 26 Mar 2007, 09:56:05 pm
HavenChamp are you a relative of Sice.  You seem blinded to logic and fact that Sice has some devine right to be in the team.

Of course Calvert Broadbent Miller etc dont get rested  for the simple reason we don't have four quality Wingers / Fullbacks / Second rows etc vying for the smae spot in the team.

Your support for Sice is admirable but really he is no more deserving of his place than matinson Lester and Smith.

I suspect as the season develops injuries will rake care of selection problems.  Asssuming Sice still wants to be part of a TEAM

havenchamps2005

Reply #22 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:13:58 pm
no im not i just know what was said between carl and dave and sice is 100% correct in what he said

as for quality wingers we do have cover lebbon imo better than calvert all round game!!

second rowers shaw? hodgson?
props ford farmer jones?
full backs benson?
centres dan smith?

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #23 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:18:48 pm
Top Try Scorer

im off
? on: Today at 08:36:25 PM ? Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wil no longer be posting the forum as i know whats gone on with sice and rotherham regarding yesterdays droping of carl sice and i back sice 100% lets hope you all find out and you will also agree with carl sice .

Nice  to  see  you  back  Havenchamps2005  You  lasted  all  of  5  mins  and  have  been  typing  mad  since  your  announced  exile.

Keep  up  the  good  work ;D

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:32:37 pm
Havenchamp the more you post the more you are lsoing credability.  none of those player most of whom are very young are close to being of the standard of the current first team yet.

Its only worth roating players when you have a number of quality players in the same position!  Sorry for stating the bleeding obvious!   

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #25 on: 27 Mar 2007, 02:12:37 pm
calvert is the best winger at this club and if carl sice sice goes he goes look at the amount of yards each player makes matty is one of the top plus he can pass sice cannot pass very well what so ever mattys all round game is awsome

havenchamps2005

Reply #26 on: 27 Mar 2007, 02:36:52 pm
haven hora what wins matches yards or points ??

who scores more points matty or sice??

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 27 Mar 2007, 02:41:51 pm
I don,t think Matty is as good as you make out Haven Hora so far this season ive seen his passes go behind the receiver and he doesn't make many breaks at all i think he has made one this season so im sorry but i don't know which match your watching. Sice makes breaks scores points he just needs to pass but he is better than matty. I would start with smith at 9 then sice off the bench to run riot for a bit thats just my opinion.

Offline recre

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 27 Mar 2007, 03:30:56 pm
I don,t think Matty is as good as you make out Haven Hora so far this season ive seen his passes go behind the receiver and he doesn't make many breaks at all i think he has made one this season so im sorry but i don't know which match your watching. Sice makes breaks scores points he just needs to pass but he is better than matty. I would start with smith at 9 then sice off the bench to run riot for a bit thats just my opinion.

I'll second that, Matty's distribution at times this season has been appalling, if either of these players made a break I would put money on Sice to beat the full-back and the other way round with Matty. The only person who can decide whats best for the team and the way he wants us to play is DR, its his and only his decision, he stands or falls by what calls he makes, although I may not agree with some of them, I'd rather he does what he's paid to do and that is make these decisions.

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #29 on: 27 Mar 2007, 03:33:55 pm
Yeh it is DRs decision and il go watch them what ever his decision is, i know we haven't been beaten this season and i don't think we will get beaten on sunday but i would like to see Sice back in the team for sunday. Smith starting at 9 sice on the bench and lester at 13 cause some of his passing on sunday was immense.