HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Part Time Supporters

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:00:47 pm
This an open invitation to all the Part Time Supporters who attended the Town game, to get themselves down for the rest of the season.

TW

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:11:41 pm
mrs haven warrior completely agree wid ya iv been trying to tell them for so long  THIS GREAT NEEDS THEIR SUPPORT NO MATTER WHATS HAPPENING GET URSELVS AND MATES OR FAMILY MEMBERS DOWN AND WE MIGHT SEE A HUGE CHANGE TO WHITEHAVEN RLFC AND THIS WONT HAPPEN TILL WE DO SUMMET ABOUT IT LETS MAKE A STAND

havenchamps2005

Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:15:24 pm
aimed at me bu any chance even though ive supported the club 14 years  ::)

anyways theres stil questions need to be answerd wheres does are lottery money go to?

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:20:28 pm
No it was not aimed at you, but if the cap fits. It was a general posting to the extra 700 plus who deemed yesterdays game as there annual "IM A LIVELONG HAVEN SUPPORTER AND NEVER MISS A GAME" game.

TW

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:21:11 pm
never meat u at all im saying the fans hu dont go to many games but i cant tell u do so whats the deal marra

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:23:22 pm
mrs haven warrior completely agree wid ya iv been trying to tell them for so long  THIS GREAT NEEDS THEIR SUPPORT NO MATTER WHATS HAPPENING GET URSELVS AND MATES OR FAMILY MEMBERS DOWN AND WE MIGHT SEE A HUGE CHANGE TO WHITEHAVEN RLFC AND THIS WONT HAPPEN TILL WE DO SUMMET ABOUT IT LETS MAKE A STAND

Unless i have had a Sex Change, just checks no they are still there, it was NOT a Mrs who posted that, but the better half :)

TW

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 27 Mar 2007, 06:03:01 pm
No it was not aimed at you, but if the cap fits. It was a general posting to the extra 700 plus who deemed yesterdays game as there annual "IM A LIVELONG HAVEN SUPPORTER AND NEVER MISS A GAME" game.

TW
Better half HW if the missus see's that you might lose them :D

• Haven Legend
Reply #7 on: 27 Mar 2007, 06:16:02 pm

Unless i have had a Sex Change, just checks no they are still there, it was NOT a Mrs who posted that, but the better half :)

TW

sorry mate i was drunk lol

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 27 Mar 2007, 07:29:09 pm
i'm suprised the crowd was as big as it was on sunday especially as it was always going to be a one sided affair. i do think  all the people who go to haven games now and again need to make a bigger effort this season and boost the home game attendances if haven are wanting to push on for super league. bigger crowds are essential and theres certainly a team worthy of more support at whitehaven right now. people do have work commitments etc   but haven need bigger crowds.

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #9 on: 27 Mar 2007, 07:30:44 pm

Better half HW if the missus see's that you might lose them :D
[/quote]

She seen it and he lost them  :o :o :o :o :o
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

• Haven Legend
Reply #10 on: 27 Mar 2007, 07:34:37 pm
i'm suprised the crowd was as big as it was on sunday especially as it was always going to be a one sided affair. i do think  all the people who go to haven games now and again need to make a bigger effort this season and boost the home game attendances if haven are wanting to push on for super league. bigger crowds are essential and theres certainly a team worthy of more support at whitehaven right now. people do have work commitments etc   but haven need bigger crowds.

spot on post mate couldnt have put it in better words myself a club with our record and classy team of players need at least 2,700 to 3,500 for big games in nl1 if we averaged about this per games i will be very happy because we deserve bigger gates for the size and position of whitehaven rlfc

Monte2carlo

Reply #11 on: 27 Mar 2007, 08:13:42 pm
We will get decent gates once the season starts, the NRC cup has never really attracted big crowds. I was suprised at the gate last Sunday i was expecting alot lower crowd than that.

Monte

Offline haven hora

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 28 Mar 2007, 12:30:48 pm
there was no footy matches on and it was sunny thats why there was more fans nothing worse than part time supporters it really bugs me

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #13 on: 28 Mar 2007, 01:56:55 pm
there was no footy matches on and it was sunny thats why there was more fans nothing worse than part time supporters it really bugs me

Totally  agree.  When  we  played  in  2  GF's  we  took  4000  down.  Where  have  they  all  gone. :o

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #14 on: 28 Mar 2007, 05:14:30 pm
id still rather have the "part time supporters" coming to the finals and the cup matches they still give us more support then if we only had say 1000 people watching they also pay their money so its up to them if they want to come every week or not
haven till i die