HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Whats happened ???

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:32:35 pm
Were  top  of  NRC  group  unbeaten.  We've  just  got  through  to the  last  32  of  the  challenge  cup  with  a  good  chance  of  progresing  further.  We've  beaten  Town  just  short  of  a  record  derby  win.

Can  anyone  tell  me  what  the  problem  i s ???. The  clubs  in  a  great  position  and  if  we  were  to  play  Cas  or  Widnes  tomorrow  my  money  would  be  on  a  Haven  win.  The  squad  is  the  best  we've  had  in  ages  but  after trawling  through  the  last  3  hours  of  post's  you  would  have  thought  we  were  at  the  bottom  of  pile.  UNBELIEVABLE :(

Offline XIII

• Academy Star
Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2007, 10:33:43 pm
Absoloutly agree.  Its just Sice relative (Haven Champ ) trying to stir up ShXX

Offline forty twenty

• First Team Backup
Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2007, 11:02:53 pm
it just childish if u wont something to moan about support town god knows they need support

Offline havendan

• Global Moderator
  • First Team Backup
  • Whoop whoop
Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2007, 11:18:24 pm
 This could be one of our best seasons yet. Some people need to take some perspective on this. Most definitely a storm in a tea cup and a bit of a joke to be honest.  ::) ::)
You are really a superfan amongst super fans in fact your the no.1 fan in Cumbria. Congratulations.

Offline Ryan

• First Team Backup
Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2007, 10:46:40 am
I agree we have a very good balanced squad, only 1 addition in the 1st team and fletcher hasn't unsettled the team. He is a great player and a great addition to the squad in all im looking forward to the league should be a great season ahead for the haven.