HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Whitehaven v Town (26.2.12) - Your Thoughts?

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:37:03 pm
Comprehensive defeat

Town 44 - Haven 16.

Your thoughts/comments please?

๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline this is haven

• Academy Star
  • We r better than them up the road, FACT!!!!!!
Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:40:02 pm
only listened on radio,  i really dunno wat to make of this haven team, think we really need benson back as youds doesnt sound to impressive. also think the coach needs to drop a few to bring them back to earth. bring on the new players as we really need them
Hope town always fail

Offline LondonTown

• Academy Signing
Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:42:32 pm
Great result for Town....
Better in every aspect - even Cox on the radio had to take his  :tip: to Town's defence.
Town building momentum going in to the league season.
All of this done without several first team players.

Haven seemed to make a lot of mistakes. I am sure they will improve - but Town's day.

Their performance has left a lot of you lot  :-[ after your predictions.

UP THE TOWN....

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #3 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:44:19 pm
To get spanked like that in a derby ,you have to ask how this lot will get us promotion.

Popularsider13

Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:45:09 pm
Disappointed.....

It should have been 50!   :D

In all seriousness last time we played I thought Whitehaven looked as if they'd only just met on the coach on the way through but today....you were worse. Questions must be asked about your coach, he seems clueless.

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #5 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:46:37 pm
Awful!

:shake:

Offline talentspotter1

• Academy Signing
Reply #6 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:47:17 pm
Coming away from the match I feel very deflated, don't have many words to describe today's performance and I don't want to start a witch hunt but heads should rolls after that..........

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
Reply #7 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:49:05 pm
No two ways that was awful and things are clearly not right

~We need to cut those players who are clearly after 3 games shown to be lacking in fortitude and skill....some hard choices to be made and some past players who were good for us must go.

~ we have seen no improvement or impact of Dons coaching.. fact.

~ The forwards are a huge question mark.  Varkulis our star signing is annoymous, Sice made so many mistakes that led to trys it was not funny.  They are second best in every game bar Gatehead.  That pack of Towns was some way short of their best and they smashed us.

~ Where / who is the heart and soul of the team who sets the standards no one at the moment.

~ In attack we are totally sterile and without creativity.

~ these performances with out heart will kill our attendances.

#  lets assume with Parker , Nami, and Mcavoy we will become something in attack in the backs.

# we need at least two forwards who can challenge the oppos line and make a break.

# David Seeds ... i would ask him to come back as an assistant to Don.  He knows the players, he knows the league and at least the players would leave the changing room with fire in the hearts.

# considering we have three of them we need a decent hooker.     
« Last Edit: 26 Feb 2012, 04:50:45 pm by Boxer »

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:50:43 pm
Typical Town bullyish aggressive performance which we had no answer for. We only looked interested after Phillips and Towns SO tryed to double team Calvert (which the SO should have seen red for).

We made Rooney and Philips look like world beaters.

Doran should not be Assistant Coach or Captain if he's scared to bollock the players.

We need an experienced old fashioned aggressive forward whos not scared to take the game to the opposition in both defence and attack whilst playing on the edge.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #9 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:50:56 pm
Coming away from the match I feel very deflated, don't have many words to describe today's performance and I don't want to start a witch hunt but heads should rolls after that..........

9 Dropped balls in possession, 1 on 1 tackles missed won't help our performance . We do need time to gel, but key players have to step up to the mark. Keep the faith
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline the maestro

• Academy Signing
Reply #10 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:51:12 pm
Embarrassing

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:51:39 pm
Pathetic poorly coached I'll disciplined heartless bunch of no hopers. Absolutely disgusting
NO PAIN NO GAIN

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #12 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:57:23 pm
Disappointed.....

It should have been 50!   :D
  Can't blame the coach for dropped balls and missed tackles, however he needs to make changes for next week.

In all seriousness last time we played I thought Whitehaven looked as if they'd only just met on the coach on the way through but today....you were worse. Questions must be asked about your coach, he seems clueless.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 26 Feb 2012, 04:58:24 pm
one word fowards and we need em fast our team is so small it looks like everyone is a back enough is enough youds crap karalius shocking and everyone else needs dropped end off people need to go

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 26 Feb 2012, 05:00:24 pm

If we feel bad now imagine how Town must have felt when we put 76 on them not too long ago.

We WILL come good.

Keep the faith.