HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Whitehaven v Town (26.2.12) - Your Thoughts?

Popularsider13

Reply #195 on: 01 Mar 2012, 01:54:07 pm
you would like to erase them 48-nil thrashings we dished out to you on your own patch along with the 60-6 thrashing but they still remain part  of whitehaven rl history unlucky abu :D

Trophies remain part of our history!  ;)

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #196 on: 01 Mar 2012, 02:03:54 pm
you would like to erase them 48-nil thrashings we dished out to you on your own patch along with the 60-6 thrashing but they still remain part  of whitehaven rl history unlucky abu :D

as they do in ours you would think you were the only team ever to win anything the way you go on,you are another thats probably never seen any of towns history,but hang on it as though you were there.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline raazman

• Academy Star
Reply #197 on: 01 Mar 2012, 02:42:45 pm
Wasn't towns full team though was it! Luton stack n bsmber missing

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #198 on: 01 Mar 2012, 02:46:41 pm
::)would that of made a difference :shake:
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #199 on: 01 Mar 2012, 02:47:37 pm
you been on the sauce raazman luton  and bsmber we know who you mean though  :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #200 on: 01 Mar 2012, 02:53:12 pm
::)would that of made a difference :shake:
No a defeat is a defeat, no matter what the score, we played our second string and still walked it.

Popularsider13

Reply #201 on: 01 Mar 2012, 03:02:36 pm

as they do in ours you would think you were the only team ever to win anything the way you go on,you are another thats probably never seen any of towns history,but hang on it as though you were there.

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/page.php?id=1751 Your honours page on your official website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workington_Town Our Wiki page...now I apologise for not being born before 1968 but I was taken as a child to the Lanc Cup games, attended the Premiership finals and saw my team back in the Big League.

Hope that clears things up for you chocbluegold. 

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #202 on: 01 Mar 2012, 03:10:11 pm

http://www.whitehavenrl.co.uk/page.php?id=1751 Your honours page on your official website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workington_Town Our Wiki page...now I apologise for not being born before 1968 but I was taken as a child to the Lanc Cup games, attended the Premiership finals and saw my team back in the Big League.

you,ll notice ours doesnt say about beaten finalists :Dwonky second string my harris your not a good as you make out get over it we,ll do you at the rec make no bones about it you,ll have to let me know if you are to visit the rec(probably not) and i,ll stand next to you and laugh as every try goes in :D

Popularsider13

Reply #203 on: 01 Mar 2012, 03:21:15 pm

you,ll notice ours doesnt say about beaten finalists :Dwonky second string my harris your not a good as you make out get over it we,ll do you at the rec make no bones about it you,ll have to let me know if you are to visit the rec(probably not) and i,ll stand next to you and laugh as every try goes in :D

Correct, it doesn't so I'll thin the list from Wiki down for you...

Championship Winners: 1950-51
Division Two Champions: 1993-94
Challenge Cup Winners: 1951-52
Second Division/Divisional Premiership Winners: 1993-94
Lancashire Cup Winners: 1977-78
Western Division Championship Winners: 1962-63

Now I realise your 'honours' are more recent than ours but your list really does pale into insignificance I am sure you'll agree. Enjoy your evening squire, hope its not too dark down there within our shadow.
« Last Edit: 01 Mar 2012, 03:30:32 pm by Popularsider13 »

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #204 on: 01 Mar 2012, 04:13:03 pm
Choccy when will you learn, you spout off all the time about how your going to beat town, how your going to get promotion etc and all you do is set your sell up for a great fall. Do you honestly believe after watching both sides on sunday that you are a better team than us, because you were the only one in the ground who would of thought that.

ca28

Reply #205 on: 01 Mar 2012, 04:19:18 pm

Correct, it doesn't so I'll thin the list from Wiki down for you...

Championship Winners: 1950-51
Division Two Champions: 1993-94
Challenge Cup Winners: 1951-52
Second Division/Divisional Premiership Winners: 1993-94
Lancashire Cup Winners: 1977-78
Western Division Championship Winners: 1962-63

Now I realise your 'honours' are more recent than ours but your list really does pale into insignificance I am sure you'll agree. Enjoy your evening squire, hope its not too dark down there within our shadow.

TROLL ALERT, JOG ON JAM LOVER

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #206 on: 01 Mar 2012, 04:33:38 pm
Once again, as we have gone WAY off topic - this thread is now LOCKED
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›