HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Part Time Supporters

Offline Haven till we die

• Academy Star
  • Grand Final here we come HAVEN!!
    • www.whitehavenrl.co.uk
Reply #15 on: 28 Mar 2007, 05:19:09 pm
I have been a Haven supporter all of my 34 years, but due to job moves and work commitments cannot make it to all the matches, does that make me a part time supporter. ??? ???

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 28 Mar 2007, 07:07:20 pm
not at all i dont believe there is such a thing as a part time supporter i support man united in football and i dont go and watch them at old trafford but it doesnt make me less of a supporter
haven till i die

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 28 Mar 2007, 07:13:37 pm
But if old trafford was on ya door stepwould you go watch them then.
Its a case of been to far away to go all the time.
At the end of the day if you cant make it to haven matches you cant and thats it other wise you,d go.
Part time supporter is just someone that goes to the big matches ie the glory seeker lol.

Offline haven lad 06

• First Team Regular
Reply #18 on: 28 Mar 2007, 10:53:53 pm
but would you rather not have them for the big games? (like when we played cas in play-offs) if we didnt have the part time supporters then the atmosphere wouldnt have been half as good
haven till i die

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 29 Mar 2007, 12:17:17 am
we need em back simple as starting sunday

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #20 on: 29 Mar 2007, 07:57:05 am
Id rather them back all games  :D :D imagen the money the club would have if that was the case ;) we,d have them stands now

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #21 on: 29 Mar 2007, 08:08:45 am
I  think  now the  NRC  group  matches  have  finished  we'll  see  an  increase  in  attendances. 

The  3  group  games  and  the  CC  have  brought  in  about  6300  give  or  take  a  few.  Thats  about  1600  nearly  per  game  which  is  better  than  most  sides.

Fingers  crossed  we'll  get  2000+  for  what  is  a  much   bigger  game  than  last  week.  Hopefully  Fax  will  fetch  a  few  up  and  our  part-time  fans  will  be  there  to  cheer  us  into  the  last  16. ;)