HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

HAVEN V HALIFAX ATMOSPHERE

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #30 on: 31 Mar 2007, 08:37:26 pm
agree with that comment pal ,,,,every time i go somewhere it takes 2/3 nights to sleep...

reckon we'll roll them over whatever,,,,34--18 to the haven

Offline HavenMascot

• Fans Favourite
Reply #31 on: 31 Mar 2007, 08:38:12 pm
agree that as well

"Born A Haven Supporter, I Am A Haven Supporter, I'll Die A Haven Supporter, My Spirit Will Be A Haven Supporter, I Will Be A Haven Supporter No Matter What! Am A PROUD Haven Fan No Matter What! Haven Through Thick & Thin!"

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #32 on: 01 Apr 2007, 08:50:27 am
They are at the melbreak hotel

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #33 on: 01 Apr 2007, 09:58:57 am
Well  we  had  a  gate  of  2600  for  last  weeks  game  and  in  fairness  Town  brought  very  little  support  with  them.  Now  the  mickey  mouse  group  matches  have  finished  I  think  we'll  see  a  big  improvement  on  attendances.  I  know  quite  a  few  who  won't  pay  ?12  to  see  an  NRC  game.  Looks  like  its  going t o  be  a  good  day  weather  wise  and  only  Spurs  v  Reading  on  the  box  so  there's  simply  no  excuse  even  for  those  part-time  fans. ;)

Offline RegDunnsFlatTop

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 01 Apr 2007, 12:25:47 pm
Yet again this season people from around the country have written off our chances of any silverware this season (myself included!)

Rotherham and your team today is the day to prove your doubters wrong. The pitch is in fine condition and there should be a large crowd including a sizeable travelling contigent of 'Fax fans. Show us what you are made of and start the season next week with a bit of momentum.

Halifax a team with supposed SL class will come here expecting to steamroller Haven. Lets not take a backward step and fight fire with fire showing them why teams are afraid to come to Whitehaven and send them back to the land of wool and puddings with their tails bettween their blue and white legs!

Come on Haven!

Offline hensingham boy

• First Team Backup
  • win or lose on the booze
Reply #35 on: 01 Apr 2007, 01:26:46 pm
well said reg

Offline Maca

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #36 on: 01 Apr 2007, 07:07:12 pm
A full crowd today not much vocal so whats the point in making songs up and puting posts about lets sing.
Well done the lads keep it up  ;) ;)

Offline silver shadow

• First Team Backup
Reply #37 on: 02 Apr 2007, 11:22:11 am
well reg the lads did exactly what you asked of them dont know about you but i thougt it was a very good showing .especially when we had a few missing. we wont get beat much if we play with that much passion every week. well done lads
NO PAIN NO GAIN