• First Team Regular
Reply #16 on: 24 Mar 2012, 06:10:20 pm
Still no news???

Cant see what the hold up is with both being current internationals
Government form filling

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #17 on: 24 Mar 2012, 06:11:09 pm
the hold up was the new company didn't have a licence with the BA but its now sorted and once they get the paper work(any day )the lads will be on a plane
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 24 Mar 2012, 06:17:57 pm
BKM, that's excellent news.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #19 on: 24 Mar 2012, 08:53:57 pm
Still no news???
collier you will know when we know it will happen soon  :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
born and bred haven.

Offline J.D. Raaz

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 25 Mar 2012, 12:09:33 am
4 EVA:

Just because you are not reading it on here does not mean that the Club does not know what its doing. I can assure you that much happens at the Club that is not read on this forum. I'm sure Mr. Richardson is tracking this situation like a hawk. I may have my disagreements with the BOD but can still fully recognize the value added Mr. Richardson brings in situations such as this. Rest assured that if the matter falls under his remit Barry is taking every step to protect the Club's interest.

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #21 on: 25 Mar 2012, 07:59:08 am
4 EVA:

Just because you are not reading it on here does not mean that the Club does not know what its doing. I can assure you that much happens at the Club that is not read on this forum. I'm sure Mr. Richardson is tracking this situation like a hawk. I may have my disagreements with the BOD but can still fully recognize the value added Mr. Richardson brings in situations such as this. Rest assured that if the matter falls under his remit Barry is taking every step to protect the Club's interest.
Don told me on Thursday that the club make daily representations to the authorities, to keep the focus on these 2 guys. There will be other cases for th BA to sort.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 25 Mar 2012, 08:53:22 am
The BOD could do themselves a power of good by just a little "official" post to keep fans up to speed, that cuts out all the bad rumours.

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 25 Mar 2012, 10:48:22 am
Cran. A post on here would inform about 10 people. Let them get on with it. When there's news we'll hear.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #24 on: 25 Mar 2012, 01:30:01 pm
Cran. A post on here would inform about 10 people. Let them get on with it. When there's news we'll hear.

Yes but a normal run club would have and official website, and also have press outlets to inform fans, BR has learned nothing from last, very disappointing.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #25 on: 25 Mar 2012, 02:00:55 pm
10 eh obviously you have a degree in mathematics, and statictics as well as a social sciences degree. Does it matter if it's only ten? How is it stopping them getting on with it by posting an "official" message? Please explain! It might take an official all of 4 minutes to put something on here again please I ask twice how will it stop them getting on with explain please?

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 25 Mar 2012, 02:14:13 pm
10 active posters. This forum isn't the be all and end all. When there is something to report I'm sure they'll report through many different channels. If they came on and said there wad nothing to report they'd be torn to shreds as usual.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #27 on: 25 Mar 2012, 03:39:01 pm
explaining what the hold up is, would gain them credit, ignoring the fans is when they get ripped to pieces.

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #28 on: 25 Mar 2012, 04:37:57 pm

Well being as how 18 people have commented so far on this post already I think your theory can be dismissed as a load of bull.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline The voice

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 25 Mar 2012, 04:41:59 pm
are you bored exile? counting posters? yawn