HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

JJP and Nami?

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #30 on: 25 Mar 2012, 04:44:24 pm
are you bored exile? counting posters? yawn

Very
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #31 on: 26 Mar 2012, 03:04:04 pm
Here end of the week apparently!

Offline Bkenz92

• First Team Regular
  • Haven Til I Die
Reply #32 on: 26 Mar 2012, 03:55:37 pm
Here end of the week apparently!

Oooooo I hope  ;D

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #33 on: 27 Mar 2012, 07:36:18 pm
supposedly arriving friday just in time to get ready  for good friday for us ;)
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #34 on: 27 Mar 2012, 07:38:10 pm
Prop aswell??

Offline billybonzo

• Academy Signing
Reply #35 on: 27 Mar 2012, 07:48:16 pm
If cran.cran says "please explain" or "explain please" again i think he should be banned for 6 months for boring everyone to oblivion.

The Border Agency are sent e-mails daily. You cannot ring them - they will not allow that - so blame those who are responsible - civil servants - not WRLFC.

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #36 on: 27 Mar 2012, 07:50:01 pm
Prop aswell??
:nod:  :bow: :bow:haven out to 6/1 now with sky for title worth a few quid surely
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline noahrob

• Fans Favourite
Reply #37 on: 27 Mar 2012, 08:07:32 pm
Will these two guys be here in time for the Salford game? and will they be eligible to play? ;) ;) ;)

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #38 on: 27 Mar 2012, 08:09:53 pm
Will these two guys be here in time for the Salford game? and will they be eligible to play? ;) ;) ;)
i would imagine they be playing against jambos and salford as theres no reason they cant play in the cc cup for us they havent played in it this season for anyone.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #39 on: 27 Mar 2012, 08:12:05 pm
i would imagine they be playing against jambos and salford as theres no reason they cant play in the cc cup for us they havent played in it this season for anyone.
hope so
born and bred haven.

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #40 on: 27 Mar 2012, 08:49:18 pm
hope so

So do I but not much is straight forward down there. Expect some spanner in the works ???

Offline njg4haven

• First Team Regular
  • Only 700k to go to purchase date
    • Cumbria's Top Band
Reply #41 on: 27 Mar 2012, 08:55:54 pm
hope so

So do I but not much is straight forward down there. Expect some spanner in the works ???

Looking at todays criticism of how the Border Agency is being managed, god knows when they will get round to our 2 lads.
"To sin by silence makes cowards of men"   Ella Wilcox USA

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #42 on: 28 Mar 2012, 08:09:22 am
If cran.cran says "please explain" or "explain please" again i think he should be banned for 6 months for boring everyone to oblivion.

The Border Agency are sent e-mails daily. You cannot ring them - they will not allow that - so blame those who are responsible - civil servants - not WRLFC.
I wouldn't ask if some people didn't make fatuous statements they can't back up - just don't read my posts if I bore you - but mis information bores me as well.

Offline billybonzo

• Academy Signing
Reply #43 on: 28 Mar 2012, 08:18:05 am
Was right about the miners though wasn't I?

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #44 on: 28 Mar 2012, 10:02:33 am
In what specifically?