HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

What is our best team?

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 05 Mar 2012, 01:12:46 pm

Why are you even commenting on this threads. Town idiots are rapidly infecting this board to the point where it could become terminal.

I don't ever remember even 1 Town fan crawling into this forum when we were in the league above.

Calm down..... my post was't a dig at Haven, just a dig at supporters who would rather sit on their backside and listen to a match than go and support them on the terraces.  :nod:
and it all has what to do with havens best team??
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 05 Mar 2012, 01:55:23 pm
Hey donkeyparker. Does that include the few hundered arm chair supporters that never ever attend the haven v Jambi matches held at our ground?

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 05 Mar 2012, 02:04:19 pm

To be fair Enoch Haggerty was one of our better players yesterday. His defensive work was excellent. He's probably saved his skin with that performance but he needs to play like he did against Barrow on a weekly basis to have a future at the club.

What we desperately require is an experienced Prop who'll put their head on the block when we are up against it, I'm sure Don Gailer and the BOD know that and will be actively looking around for a player or 2 of the calibre that we require.

Whilst i agree he put plenty of effort in, he needs to keep upright, for most of the game yesterday he was falling as he got to the Barrow Defensive Line. No good going down early, if u break the tackle, all you do is hit the ground, not make a break!

HW

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 05 Mar 2012, 02:14:44 pm
Agree with you haven warrior but to be fair he stated don had a personal word with him and haggerty did come out with a bit of an attitude in his defensive work as well as his go forward. He seemed more aggressive which is what all our forwards should be doing.  He deserved his man of the match award but needs to start matches in the way he finished against Barrie.  The lads got potential

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 05 Mar 2012, 02:27:44 pm

Why are you even commenting on this threads. Town idiots are rapidly infecting this board to the point where it could become terminal.

I don't ever remember even 1 Town fan crawling into this forum when we were in the league above.

Calm down..... my post was't a dig at Haven, just a dig at supporters who would rather sit on their backside and listen to a match than go and support them on the terraces:nod:

What exactly do you know about me and my circumstances? I'll tell you what, absolutely NOTHING! Not ONE thing. Your just a total idiot who has nothing better to do with their life than cause trouble and make up things about others.

Offline Enoch

• First Team Backup
Reply #20 on: 05 Mar 2012, 02:29:45 pm
Oh by the way this thread, started by me, is my 'OPINION' on what 'I' think our best team is!

::)

Offline African exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 05 Mar 2012, 05:46:20 pm
After the games so far this season I think it's safe to say that Haven are certainly not the the best team.
If it's a girl they're naming her Sigourney after an actress, if it's a boy the 're naming him Rodney after Dave

Offline LeeF

• First Team Regular
Reply #22 on: 05 Mar 2012, 08:07:06 pm

To be fair Enoch Haggerty was one of our better players yesterday. His defensive work was excellent. He's probably saved his skin with that performance but he needs to play like he did against Barrow on a weekly basis to have a future at the club.

What we desperately require is an experienced Prop who'll put their head on the block when we are up against it, I'm sure Don Gailer and the BOD know that and will be actively looking around for a player or 2 of the calibre that we require.

Whilst i agree he put plenty of effort in, he needs to keep upright, for most of the game yesterday he was falling as he got to the Barrow Defensive Line. No good going down early, if u break the tackle, all you do is hit the ground, not make a break!

HW

Too obsessed with getting a quick PTB?