HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

7 players axed

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #30 on: 06 Mar 2012, 06:48:51 pm
oh leave him alone jonha1 it's only 30 days until their 3 sessions of legalised looting, criminal damage, and groping each other in public starts (aka uppies and downies) and then it will be quiet on here for a while when they will be feasting on cabbages, trampled hens and squashed frogs after worshiping a pigs bladder thrice times.
GPO you missed your vocation in life that is just quality
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #31 on: 06 Mar 2012, 07:56:24 pm
oh leave him alone jonha1 it's only 30 days until their 3 sessions of legalised looting, criminal damage, and groping each other in public starts (aka uppies and downies) and then it will be quiet on here for a while when they will be feasting on cabbages, trampled hens and squashed frogs after worshiping a pigs bladder thrice times.
nice  :D :D :D :D :D
born and bred haven.

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #32 on: 07 Mar 2012, 04:58:48 pm
not knocking anyone who raises a penny for the club but got to say whitey you are 100% spot on pal, chris is a great lad who had the club at heart and people whom i know said it was a pleasure to work with him and backed him up all the way, imo the  lad and his overwhelming enthusiasm is a big miss down at the recre.

We will never see chris down at the rec again mate, or the 10 to 15k a season he raised.

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #33 on: 07 Mar 2012, 06:18:28 pm
very sad, chris was a shining light in the gloomy days before the ship went down.What about being a vice president has any one asked him or is the fallout terminal.

Offline gibsonspiesandoxo

• First Team Backup
Reply #34 on: 07 Mar 2012, 06:28:33 pm
i hope not the spy, maybe the new directors  who have recently joined the BOD could go around and see him this would only benefit the club.

Offline haven24/7

• Academy Star
Reply #35 on: 07 Mar 2012, 07:43:55 pm
I had a good crack with Chris at the Leeds night at summergrove.  He will not enter the ground again until certain members of the club have gone,  but maybe with an appology and a word or two from mr Richardson ( in my opinion) I think he might and it's a big might just change his mind.