HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

How Do We Save Our Season?

Offline talentspotter1

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 11 Mar 2012, 07:56:30 pm
Be lucky if lofthouse plays again this season pal dislocated and compound fractured his finger yesterday for Kells. Lowrey and mahovic should be brought in for definite I'd keep young o,Neil he will be a good player Leeds are interested in him. Agree with the rest plus bewsher.

Seriously out for the season with a broken finger???? Surely not!!!!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 11 Mar 2012, 08:01:08 pm
Be lucky if lofthouse plays again this season pal dislocated and compound fractured his finger yesterday for Kells. Lowrey and mahovic should be brought in for definite I'd keep young o,Neil he will be a good player Leeds are interested in him. Agree with the rest plus bewsher.

i did see a picture of said injury on twitter and it didnt look nice
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline CUMBRIAN BOY

• First Team Regular
Reply #17 on: 11 Mar 2012, 08:07:21 pm
The finger wasn't dislocated the top inch of the finger end was fully detached from the rest of the finger with only a bit of skin holding it on.

Offline rockerlad

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 11 Mar 2012, 08:30:03 pm

i did see a picture of said injury on twitter and it didnt look nice
It looked nasty
Workington AFC - The Pride Of Cumbria
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/workingtonafc/
Football Score Cast - PM Me For Details

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 11 Mar 2012, 09:57:47 pm

If your squeamish dont look!

Link removed

HW
« Last Edit: 12 Mar 2012, 08:01:23 am by HavenWarrior »

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #20 on: 12 Mar 2012, 12:23:27 am
I think you should remove this as it might upset the lads family use a little common sense please
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

ca28

Reply #21 on: 12 Mar 2012, 12:34:45 am

If your squeamish dont look!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/Havenwarrior/Ouch.jpg

HW

Hmm thats a bit OTT for a family forum