HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Brow V S Wales

Offline twopenny book

• Academy Star
Reply #15 on: 24 Mar 2012, 05:39:53 pm
 :D :D :D :D oh yeah  :D my life isn't that dull  ::)
You can change this a 1000 times it still borrrrrrrrrrring

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #16 on: 24 Mar 2012, 05:43:59 pm
Taking nothing away from the Brow, but this is the poorest pro team I've seen in a long while. To be honest if Leroy had played today the Brow would probably have won. 
If we can't go down there in a few weeks and rack up a big score then we've got problems
the other welsh side are worse by all accounts
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 24 Mar 2012, 06:13:06 pm
I thought first half was one of really good entertainment, at least 9 blatant forward passes went against the Brow, touch judge really got involved second half especially - all credit to the brow with a little bit more luck they could easily have won.

Offline HavenWarrior

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #18 on: 24 Mar 2012, 07:37:41 pm
Outstanding effort from 1-17, with exceptional games from the Brow 3,6 and 13. A very young team who with a old head (Leroy) , may have pulled off a great win. The ref was poor again, haven't seen a decent one this season, why can we see Forward Passes, but the Touchies can't!

HW

Offline red white and blue

• Academy Star
Reply #19 on: 24 Mar 2012, 08:54:07 pm
i,m not obsessed with owt,but i must say i was suprised no one on the town board congratulated both copeland teams on a great performance,i think it puts towns win last week in perspective.
oh,and i fancy town will beat batley tomorrow,im a lot more confident from their so called fans.

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #20 on: 25 Mar 2012, 08:09:13 am
well done brow very unlucky, brow stand off was outstanding heard warrington were intrested in him.Haven asked to talk to 3 brow players after match but dont no if we got them.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #21 on: 25 Mar 2012, 11:24:00 am
we should have started looking in the ameteur ranks first and a long time ago

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 25 Mar 2012, 11:27:28 am
what was the crowd for brow game?
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline HWL

• Global Moderator
  • Academy Star
Reply #23 on: 25 Mar 2012, 11:38:02 am
i,m not obsessed with owt,but i must say i was suprised no one on the town board congratulated both copeland teams on a great performance,i think it puts towns win last week in perspective.
oh,and i fancy town will beat batley tomorrow,im a lot more confident from their so called fans.
If you fancy Town, R.W. &B. here's the bet of the day for you with Skybet--Town +20 @10/11 and a massive 7/1 to win off scratch--I would advise you not to put the mortgage on the 7/1 though!
El Tel.
ps Haven -24 or 26 dependant on who you fancy on the h/cap.

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 25 Mar 2012, 11:44:37 am
think we could run up a big score if we turn up today

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #25 on: 25 Mar 2012, 02:04:43 pm
Outstanding effort from 1-17, with exceptional games from the Brow 3,6 and 13. A very young team who with a old head (Leroy) , may have pulled off a great win. The ref was poor again, haven't seen a decent one this season, why can we see Forward Passes, but the Touchies can't!

HW

Has anybody got the names for these numbers?
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline the spy

• Academy Star
Reply #26 on: 25 Mar 2012, 02:17:59 pm
dixon 6,king 3,huby13