HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

larlad

Reply #15 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:37:03 pm
Let's not get into a "My Dad's bigger than your Dad" petty squabble and cause another thread to be locked!

Original thread was penalty count - back to it!
erm read the posts how can red white and gold take the rip out of how many were at town when haven had less , its him you should be having a word with , lad must be on somthing  :-[

larlad

Reply #16 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:38:22 pm
Let's not get into a "My Dad's bigger than your Dad" petty squabble and cause another thread to be locked!

erm read the posts how can red white and blue take the rip out of how many were at town when haven had less , its him you should be having a word with , lad must be on somthing  :-[

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #17 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:44:54 pm
Can't compare playing against one of the better championship (Batley) sides to amateurs; i'm sorry but if you can only muster 600 against quality sides then there is a serious problem; I only hope haven can start performing before our fan base completely disappears as well. 

Offline WHITEHAVEN RLFC 4 EVA

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:52:01 pm
if we keep winning our fans will be back just hope the club can put on a few good offers for big games like last year and starting on good friday is a perfect time to sell the game to get a massive crowd down for the lads

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #19 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:53:01 pm

erm read the posts how can red white and blue take the rip out of how many were at town when haven had less , its him you should be having a word with , lad must be on somthing  :-[
I reckon 14 days today to go Larlad ?

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Reply #20 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:57:39 pm

erm read the posts how can red white and gold take the rip out of how many were at town when haven had less , its him you should be having a word with , lad must be on somthing  :-[

I am having a word with everyone!  And you were the one who carried on OFF topic - and no need to get personal.  Now let's quit the the "He said, "She Said" and get back to the ORIGINAL thread.  PENALTY COUNT.

Either stay on topic or this thread gets closed and the next person to take it off topic is banned.  Simple logistics really!
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline wigan106

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 26 Mar 2012, 08:06:04 pm
but werent the mighty town playing a championship side?
surely they should have pulled in at least a 1000 after all their spending,obviously the people of workington have lost interest in them,
unfortunately this is an issue for most clubs outside of Super League (including both Town and Haven).
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2012, 08:18:05 pm by MrsHavenWarrior »

Offline random2

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 27 Mar 2012, 04:53:15 pm
Most people in West Cumbria are not interested in either club or the petty squabbles of the tiny minority who do attend.

Offline Battered

• Academy Signing
Reply #23 on: 27 Mar 2012, 06:40:48 pm
Most people in West Cumbria are not interested in either club or the petty squabbles of the tiny minority who do attend.
Or pretty much any live sporting event unfortunately. Would much rather sit in a boozer watching Man Utd play Wolves with a replica Utd shirt on than go watch a local team. Unless said local team gets to a final or goes on a winning run, then a few may go to say they were their when they won something........though thats mainly just for Town obviously  ;)