HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

sice should be in !

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #15 on: 30 Mar 2007, 09:24:11 pm
whitehaven rl forever

9 17 22 23 36 42  :D

Cheers.

I'll  have  to  put  them  on  now.  I  could  never live  with  myself  if  they  came  in  and  I  handn't  put  it  on. 8)

Offline splodge99

• Academy Star
Reply #16 on: 31 Mar 2007, 12:09:39 am
Have to say i'm not into all these Sicey v Rotherham posts.  Think DR is doing a great job in most ares.  I'm just a little concerned about whats happening with sice. He is playing really well.  Not just in attack but his defence has improved and so has the rest of his game.  Seems like he isn;t getting a fair crack of the whip for some reason. 

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #17 on: 31 Mar 2007, 07:50:27 am
mr hopefull i wouldnt expect sicey to be in sunday
You told us with your 'inside'  knowledge that he definitley would not be playing for the DR again.  He played last night and in his own words 'was not entirley happy how he played'.  Lets see what happens sunday if he does not play it is'nt the end of the world it's a long season.
« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2007, 07:56:24 am by champ »

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
  • off we go-- come on haven-- come on haven
Reply #18 on: 31 Mar 2007, 11:59:34 am
heard this morning sicey will be in the squad tomorrow :) :) also heard ricky wright is in aswell, ??? ??? ???must admit i'm not an avid wright fan,,to me he cannot be 80% fit never mind back to full fittness,he should have had  at least 1 game with the under 21s.....

must be dropping eilbeck and jacko then,,!!!!

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 31 Mar 2007, 04:49:11 pm
heard this morning sicey will be in the squad tomorrow :) :) also heard ricky wright is in aswell, ??? ??? ???must admit i'm not an avid wright fan,,to me he cannot be 80% fit never mind back to full fittness,he should have had  at least 1 game with the under 21s.....

must be dropping eilbeck and jacko then,,!!!!

nooooooo sorry but looking at the team last week who would you drop for RW, he is average at best...think he is still a couple of weeks away yet
THE MULLET IS BACK

madens no1 fan

Reply #20 on: 31 Mar 2007, 06:17:21 pm
ricky should be made to come back through the u21s

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
Reply #21 on: 31 Mar 2007, 06:26:57 pm
totally agree marras :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #22 on: 31 Mar 2007, 11:08:31 pm
I  would  rather  have  Jacko  than  Wright  although  I  don't  think  Jacko  has  been  as  good  as  last  year.  Last  season  he  was  constantly  offloading  the  ball  in  the  tackle.  This  year  he  hasn't  made  the  yards  and  certainly  hasn't  offloaded  the  ball  as  much.

Offline champ

• First Team Backup
Reply #23 on: 01 Apr 2007, 08:48:04 am
Jacko has not been dropped he has flu.  Just before any more rumours start  ;)

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #24 on: 01 Apr 2007, 06:30:12 pm
last 5 mins of the first half proved why DR has a problem with sices game..with a 8 point lead we should have been playing our sets out and kicking them deep(thats what the players were setting up for, playing it throught the forwards), first he runs on his own and gets dragged in to touch, they get the ball but drop it, next set instead of letting forwards run he goes himself and looses the ball , they come up feild get a pen and a 2 score lead is reduced to a one score lead....he should be in the 17 coming off the bench for impact that is his great strength..but at times like the end of the first half he should stick to the game plan not go it alone

he is a classs player but not without his problems
« Last Edit: 01 Apr 2007, 11:24:57 pm by brett kinghams mullet »
THE MULLET IS BACK

newton

Reply #25 on: 02 Apr 2007, 06:34:59 am
agree bkm sicey really has trouble seeing the bigger picture has limited sight to read a game ,and made some  bad errors today is it because he is under pressure to play and make a mark while he is on for just a short time?

Offline teare1979

• Academy Signing
Reply #26 on: 02 Apr 2007, 09:01:07 pm
Rumour has it that Carl Sice has requested a move to Barrow after being sick of not being selected.

Has any1 else heard this rumour?

Offline mr hopefull

• First Team Backup
Reply #27 on: 02 Apr 2007, 09:10:28 pm
no

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #28 on: 02 Apr 2007, 09:11:52 pm
yes i heard it today but its just a load of cobblers :P
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.