HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

WHITEHAVEN v town part 2

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
on: 03 Apr 2012, 02:42:40 pm
predictions only

haven 22 town 8
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline haven94

• Haven Immortal
Reply #1 on: 03 Apr 2012, 03:05:42 pm
haven 26 town 14
born and bred haven.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #2 on: 03 Apr 2012, 03:16:02 pm
to be honest i think its too close to call,if our pack can get good go foward then i think our backs will be too much for them,if however their pack get on top early doors it could be a long afternoon.Thackery has scored in all their recent games and if he is used off the bench as normal then we need to cover him up close to the line.
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #3 on: 03 Apr 2012, 03:44:57 pm
Haven 18 town 32. Think the weather might play into towns favour with the bigger pack, although haven should have the positional kicking game to there advantage because ours is poor at best.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #4 on: 03 Apr 2012, 04:28:04 pm
Haven 18 town 32. Think the weather might play into towns favour with the bigger pack, although haven should have the positional kicking game to there advantage because ours is poor at best.

u gotta be kidding!! U seen our kicking game? Think urs is poor, wait til u see ours
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Battered

• Academy Signing
Reply #5 on: 03 Apr 2012, 05:38:34 pm

u gotta be kidding!! U seen our kicking game? Think urs is poor, wait til u see ours
Do you have some sort of kicking game, no matter how rubbish? Because if you do then its infinitely better than our.

Town by 18.

Offline brett kinghams mullet

• Haven Legend
Reply #6 on: 03 Apr 2012, 06:58:28 pm
Welcome back KIA. Take it boxers on the same naughty step  :D
THE MULLET IS BACK

Offline vaselino

• Academy Star
Reply #7 on: 03 Apr 2012, 07:40:36 pm
Haven 16 Jam 10

Online gmc66

• First Team Regular
Reply #8 on: 03 Apr 2012, 07:45:46 pm
we still lack firing power in the forwards and we need 2 props and the BoD need to address this or we will not get out of this league.

Early indications are we gotta expect 6 teams fighting for the four promotion places.....maybe 5 if rochdale fall away...Doncaster will still be there i reckon

So its between us, town, Barra, oldham, donny n rochdale  ::)

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 03 Apr 2012, 08:43:28 pm

Nah trust me mate, our kicking game consists of bamber kicking it as high and as long as he can, which isnt very high or very long and usually locates the fullbacks arms to perfection. Why we don't let Forber kick is beyond me.

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #10 on: 03 Apr 2012, 09:17:11 pm

Nah trust me mate, our kicking game consists of bamber kicking it as high and as long as he can, which isnt very high or very long and usually locates the fullbacks arms to perfection. Why we don't let Forber kick is beyond me.

sounds very similar to ours!!!
wait til u see our kicks for touch at a penalty, if we make 3 yards its a miracle, to be honest we would be better served taking a tap rather than kick for touch as the defence is further back than the distance we kick!!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #11 on: 03 Apr 2012, 09:22:36 pm
Exactly the same as ours  :nod:

Offline GETEMONSIDE

• Academy Star
Reply #12 on: 03 Apr 2012, 10:41:40 pm
we still lack firing power in the forwards and we need 2 props and the BoD need to address this or we will not get out of this league.

Early indications are we gotta expect 6 teams fighting for the four promotion places.....maybe 5 if rochdale fall away...Doncaster will still be there i reckon

So its between us, town, Barra, oldham, donny n rochdale  ::)
I think London will be challenging as well.

larlad

Reply #13 on: 03 Apr 2012, 11:24:27 pm
think london might start to struggle as season goes on ie injurys , will oldham be allowed to go up with the ground they have got at moment,on another note both town and haven are being very nice to each other on here , is it the quite before the storm  ;D ;D

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #14 on: 03 Apr 2012, 11:41:34 pm
think london might start to struggle as season goes on ie injurys , will oldham be allowed to go up with the ground they have got at moment,on another note both town and haven are being very nice to each other on here , is it the quite before the storm  ;D ;D

Peace man peace we all love each other