HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Town - Good Friday, Your thoughts/comments?

Offline MrsHavenWarrior

• Administrator
  • Haven Immortal
Well, another loss to Town - where are we going wrong?  Discipline?  Coaching?  Fitness?

One thing is for certain, at this rate we are destined to stay in Champ 1 another year.

Over to you...............................
๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’› Whitehaven RLFC ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›

Offline Exile

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 06 Apr 2012, 04:40:26 pm
We are de*p simple
We all hate town,and we all hate town

Offline whitey12

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 06 Apr 2012, 04:40:56 pm
Ryan Mac's penalty made me laugh, the only high point.

Offline haven warrior

• First Team Regular
Reply #3 on: 06 Apr 2012, 04:47:54 pm
Anybody play well for Haven? Drop those that didn't. If they can't be bothered to pull their weight then they shouldn't be out there. Maybe they were hoping that JJP was going to carry them all?
Winners MAKE it happen, losers LET it happen!

Offline haven123456789

• Academy Star
Reply #4 on: 06 Apr 2012, 04:54:17 pm
Well fair to say Whitehaven are awful made an average town team look good... Again. Haven are far to slow with everything play the balls and so on. We've got no game plan other than pass it from 1 side to the other and 5 terrible drives. No creativity in the team at all. But the main thing the team has no hunger and desire. I think don needs to take a step back and let others help before its to late

Offline Recre Faithful

• First Team Regular
Reply #5 on: 06 Apr 2012, 04:55:20 pm
Shambles no half backs and no pack what more can I say
Whitehaven RLFC The real pride of cumbria

Remember not everything that talks with an Aussie accent is good enough to wear the Green & Gold

Offline whitehavenRLforever

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #6 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:08:49 pm
Very poor. Town deserved their win. We were 2nd best throughout.

Discipline again was poor. We got hammered towards the end of the first and throughout the 2nd. Game plan was awfull and puts a question mark on Gailers ability as a coach. Why did we persist playing 1 man stuff against a much bigger team. First 15 forwards hardly took a ball in. It was the backs doing that. We badly need a prop. Heard Nami isn't coming so funds earmarked for that should go towards a front rower.  Thought Haggerty ran hard but again wasn't on long enough which seemed strange.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #7 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:09:34 pm
 "made an average town team look good" . Very sour grapes that haven123456789. You were out played in every area you mean by a better team. Easiest derby I have ever saw. We're Simply too good for you.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #8 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:18:22 pm
1 word to describe that....EASY.
Town battered your team of superstars, Brett carter was outstanding, as were the other 16. JJP was anonymous, and if your pinning you hopes on him your going to be very disappointed, the ref was awful for both sides, so choccy don't use that as an excuse AGAIN. Your crowd is terrible, out sung from the 1st minute. And I hope your sat navs can find hemel and Northampton. Oh and if Lee doran is the best you have then your have big problems. 3 town second rowers were again better than him. Easy,easy,easy. Not bad for a team full of amateurs eh choccy old chap, and yes you do leave early, very early.

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #9 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:20:24 pm
'Easiest derby I ever saw'

You obviously haven't been watching Workington for the past ten years have you!

Offline vaselino

• Academy Star
Reply #10 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:22:38 pm
What an embarrasment. When are the powers that be take some action and get rid of the dead wood a say. We were absolutley clueless when we had the ball and were beaten in every department tday. Very poor indeed.

Offline fnlde

• Academy Signing
Reply #11 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:23:02 pm
what i watched today was heartless from the coachs down. don and lee no coaching no fitness no game plan and the discipline none. as for the team lets name and shame varkulis made two runs all game great. haggerty made three runs and stops should hold his head in shame.cullnean came on had two runs and went off great play. issaka three runs an his to small. and the discipline was bad its time to fine them for there discipline then it would get better. and why we are looking for centres and stand off beats me we need four forwards. and don the all thing he can do is talk a good game

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #12 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:23:40 pm
Town battered your team of superstars, Brett carter was outstanding, as were the other 16. JJP was anonymous, and if your pinning you hopes on him your going to be very disappointed, the ref was awful for both sides, so choccy don't use that as an excuse AGAIN. Your crowd is terrible, out sung from the 1st minute. And I hope your sat navs can find hemel and Northampton. Oh and if Lee doran is the best you have then your have big problems. 3 town second rowers were again better than him. Easy,easy,easy. Not bad for a team full of amateurs eh choccy old chap, and yes you do leave early, very early.

Take a breath pal. Is that 15 years of frustration coming out. Is that Town promoted now?

By the way im not sure which match you were watching Wonky but although the Ref may have been bad for Town he's was doubly so for Haven. The sun shines on every dogs arse at least once in their lives. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #13 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:29:44 pm
I feel sorry for you. I hope you dont end up playing hemel hempsted etc but Thats the worst whitehaven team I'ev ever seen.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #14 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:31:51 pm
Your full backs knock on, haven penalty, Calvert knock on,haven penalty. Havens 1st try, obvious knock on. Need I go on. Your team were/are crap. End of.
Take a breath pal. Is that 15 years of frustration coming out. Is that Town promoted now?

By the way im not sure which match you were watching Wonky but although the Ref may have been bad for Town he's was doubly so for Haven. The sun shines on every dogs arse at least once in their lives. Enjoy it while it lasts.