HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Haven v Town - Good Friday, Your thoughts/comments?

Offline Haven-til-I-die

• Academy Signing
Reply #15 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:34:10 pm
We have no forwards. That's the bottom line. We are trying to run off a battered pack. At points it was nothing short of embarrassing. Two players missing tackles behind their own line, poor chases for kicks, no game plan. Why did doran insist on kicking to the left wing when it caused no problems whatsoever?

Offline Chris

• Academy Signing
Reply #16 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:35:03 pm
That was spangles!! Made a very average town team look much better than they are
Fitness was shocking, no game plan. Why do we insist on playing down the left hand side?
What on earth in Don doing?

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #17 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:36:50 pm
1 word to describe that....EASY.
Town battered your team of superstars, Brett carter was outstanding, as were the other 16. JJP was anonymous, and if your pinning you hopes on him your going to be very disappointed, the ref was awful for both sides, so choccy don't use that as an excuse AGAIN. Your crowd is terrible, out sung from the 1st minute. And I hope your sat navs can find hemel and Northampton. Oh and if Lee doran is the best you have then your have big problems. 3 town second rowers were again better than him. Easy,easy,easy. Not bad for a team full of amateurs eh choccy old chap, and yes you do leave early, very early.

come on wonky,  to have a dig at jjp who has only been in the country for 24hrs or so is a bit harsh.
Im sure once he gets settled in and we get someone who CAN actually COACH  he'll be fine!
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Bransty Lad

• Academy Star
Reply #18 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:37:09 pm
No entusiasm. No moves in attack. No pack to play behind. Let down badly by not doing the basics well. Hopefully there is still enough time to halt the decline and start to make some progress.  :mess:

Offline TheCollier

• First Team Backup
Reply #19 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:39:11 pm
What about Olstrum running in and throwing 3/4 punches and then the Ref giving the pen to Town, and we better not talk about the penaltys for 'holding down' Haven conceeded either eh!

Charlton obviously coaches locking players arms on the ground to give the impression they are slowing the PTB down.

I'd also congratulate the Referee at allowing Town to attack the PTB from 5 yards and not bothering with offsides.

Haven were bad but that Ref was possibly the worst I've seem for a while and was lucky he didn't lose control.

Offline Battered

• Academy Signing
Reply #20 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:40:16 pm
What about Olstrum running in and throwing 3/4 punches and then the Ref giving the pen to Town, and we better not talk about the penaltys for 'holding down' Haven conceeded either eh!

Charlton obviously coaches locking players arms on the ground to give the impression they are slowing the PTB down.

I'd also congratulate the Referee at allowing Town to attack the PTB from 5 yards and not bothering with offsides.

Haven were bad but that Ref was possibly the worst I've seem for a while and was lucky he didn't lose control.
:D

Offline DJBRYAN

• Academy Star
Reply #21 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:41:26 pm
Its about time half of these plonkers were kicked to the kerb. What a gutless shower who play with no heart, no pride in the shirt and no clue how to play a basic game of rugby league. Its very obvious now that things are not working out and its also obvious that nee body wants to do owt about it. Maybe the club thinks we will just put up with this crap and keep turning up every other week to waste out time and money eh. Dont think so. What a load of plop.

Offline DJBRYAN

• Academy Star
Reply #22 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:44:10 pm
I feel sorry for you. I hope you dont end up playing hemel hempsted etc but Thats the worst whitehaven team I'ev ever seen.
Playing Hemel Hempstead is a very real possibility I would say at this stage, and you are correct this is very probably the worst Haven team ever.

Offline town4me

• First Team Regular
Reply #23 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:50:00 pm
Collier, town got the free kick after the olstrum incident coz the haven player put an elbow in his face first. Them grapes your eating collier arent half sour  lol.

Offline cumbrian

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:50:28 pm
No entusiasm. No moves in attack. No pack to play behind. Let down badly by not doing the basics well. Hopefully there is still enough time to halt the decline and start to make some progress.  :mess:
apart from that ................ :'(

Offline herbie

• Academy Signing
Reply #25 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:52:16 pm
Play Hemel Hemstead?  The direction we are going in we'll be posting about them beating us next year.

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #26 on: 06 Apr 2012, 05:52:50 pm
Collier the 1st offence was leading with the forearm, it dosent matter what then happens, as 1st offence has to be awarded the penalty. Surely you know the rules? As for Charlos coaching, at least he can coach, yours seems happy getting beat by 18 at home by your biggest rivals.

Offline LondonTown

• Academy Signing
Reply #27 on: 06 Apr 2012, 06:02:32 pm
A Voice in the Darkness

The Seven Dwarfs were marching through the forest one day they fell in a deep, dark ravine. Choctard, who was following along, peered over the edge of the steep chasm and called out to the fallen dwarfs. From the depths of the dark hole a voice returned, "Whitehaven are Championship 1 Contenders"
Choctard was happy, "Thank God... at least Dopey's survived!"

:tip:

Offline LondonTown

• Academy Signing
Reply #28 on: 06 Apr 2012, 06:11:28 pm
What's the difference between a little of puppies and Whitehaven fans?

The puppies stop whining after 8 weeks....

Offline cumbrian

• Academy Star
Reply #29 on: 06 Apr 2012, 06:13:42 pm
A Voice in the Darkness

The Seven Dwarfs were marching through the forest one day they fell in a deep, dark ravine. Choctard, who was following along, peered over the edge of the steep chasm and called out to the fallen dwarfs. From the depths of the dark hole a voice returned, "Whitehaven are Championship 1 Contenders"
Choctard was happy, "Thank God... at least Dopey's survived!"

youve gotta laugh ,or you would cry.