HavenFans.co.uk - The Unofficial Whitehaven RLFC Forum

Can the RFL ..... Please

Boxer · 54 · 1551

Offline Boxer

• Fans Favourite
on: 29 Apr 2012, 10:57:35 pm
Put Keith and his wonky out their dillusional misery and announce the contingency plan......it's painful watching them clutch at the staws .......I think if you made a list of alternative venues Derwent park would be the bottom of the last resort.  Get real boys.

Offline harbouragrudge

• First Team Backup
Reply #1 on: 30 Apr 2012, 08:45:56 am
Why boxer?................ Why?

If it is does get announced as Derwent Park that's another couple of weeks of self-imposed exile!

I'm not sure can mention the words 'delusional' and ' stadium' in the same sentance without a certain amount of irony.
Freud said that the essence of the comic was the conservation of psychic energy. But then Freud never played Second House, Friday night at the Glasgow Empire - Ken Dodd

Offline puppetmaster

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #2 on: 30 Apr 2012, 01:50:08 pm
all boxers comments in future are to be sponsored by mccain and john smiths  :tip:
the reverand, big mac

Just cause you don't understand what's going on don't mean it don't make no sense
And just cause you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #3 on: 30 Apr 2012, 03:18:36 pm
Sadly, I don't think any games will now be played in Cumbria, which will no doubt make Boxer very happy.   However, it might give our council and Town the impetus to get cracking with renovating our old stadium to a decent standard.   :tip:
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #4 on: 30 Apr 2012, 04:15:54 pm
why should the council fund any refurbishment of your ground? think tax payers would like a say in where their taxes are to be spent  ::)
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline Soss (formerly known as gonch)

• Academy Star
Reply #5 on: 30 Apr 2012, 04:23:57 pm
why should the council fund any refurbishment of your ground? think tax payers would like a say in where their taxes are to be spent  ::)
Pray tell dear boy where is the NMPs and Energy coasts money coming from?

Offline wonky

• First Team Backup
Reply #6 on: 30 Apr 2012, 04:34:12 pm
Boxer and choccy can we please think before we use our mouths. No wonder your own fans are embarrased by the rubbish you post. Choccy do you think any haven fan can ever comment about where tax payers money is going,what a very short memory you have. As for boxer, town are trying to rescue a bid that copeland have totally ballsed up, and if by some miracle they can get it, then it will only benefit the county, not just town.

Offline Bigjimk77

• Academy Signing
Reply #7 on: 30 Apr 2012, 04:38:12 pm
Well after the debacle we made and the money wasted creating diddly squat then and the bankruptcy I don't believe we are in a position to sling mud, however it happens it would be nice to have games on our doorstep.
I am led to believe that EC are working with the RFL on a contingency as they see the world cup games as very favourable publicity

larlad

Reply #8 on: 30 Apr 2012, 04:47:34 pm
my god this really do's prove how stupid choocy is, really do feel sorry for rest of the good haven fans

Offline cran.cran

• Top Try Scorer
Reply #9 on: 30 Apr 2012, 04:48:47 pm

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #10 on: 30 Apr 2012, 04:59:11 pm

choccy, if you read the article in the T & S at the weekend the Leader of Allerdale Council is saying that he/they will do everything possible to try and get the World Cup matches to DP.   Make of that what you will but as others have said how much say did taxpayers have in Copeland?

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #11 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:00:58 pm
all town fans were quick to point out about haven wasting tax payers money just thought id show you what its like to hear the same and it worked you all bit. ;)
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Offline spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #12 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:04:02 pm
i pay a fortune in taxes a year and would rather have it spent on a stadium than smackheads who,ve never worked in their life ......just saying

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #13 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:05:36 pm

choccy, if you read the article in the T & S at the weekend the Leader of Allerdale Council is saying that he/they will do everything possible to try and get the World Cup matches to DP.   Make of that what you will but as others have said how much say did taxpayers have in Copeland?
did allerdale council consult their tax paying residents prior to making such a wild comment ?

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #14 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:07:08 pm