Can the RFL ..... Please

Boxer · 54 · 1549

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #15 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:09:04 pm

larlad

Reply #16 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:11:14 pm
Quote from: chocbluegold link=topic=9308.msg123746#msg 123746 date=1335801658
all town fans were quick to point out about haven wasting tax payers money just thought id show you what its like to hear the same and it worked you all bit. ;)
:shake:can read you like a book choy, you v just released what i stupid comment you made, and your trying to get out of it by saying your trying to get town fans to bite,  :nod: :nod:

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #17 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:14:31 pm

Think you would need a lot more than 40k to do up DP mind

I think we all know that spacey, just used it as an example.  :nod: :nod:
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #18 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:14:51 pm
all town fans were quick to point out about haven wasting tax payers money just thought id show you what its like to hear the same and it worked you all bit. ;)
:shake:can read you like a book choy, you v just released what i stupid comment you made, and your trying to get out of it by saying your trying to get town fans to bite,  :nod: :nod:
nothing stupid about it pretty reasonable question really, only not according to town fans  ::)please answer why you deem my post stupid?
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #19 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:23:42 pm

Worst thing is if the energy coast split the 5.5 million between haven and town both the current grounds could be brought up to SL standards i reckon

Offline Keith

• Fans Favourite
Reply #20 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:26:23 pm

That's never going to happen as they wouldn't do the Rec up as they could never own it and they wouldn't give Town such a sum!!!   :mess:
Worst thing is if the energy coast split the 5.5 million between haven and town both the current grounds could be brought up to SL standards i reckon
Keith - Haven Legend previously a former Haven Immortal!!!

larlad

Reply #21 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:28:25 pm
Quote from: chocbluegold link=topic=9308.msg123756#msg 123756 date=1335802491
nothing stupid about it pretty reasonable question really, only not according to town fans  ::)please answer why you deem my post stupid?
:D :D :D make your mind up one post your saying u said it to see if town fans would bite, now your saying it was reasonble question, so your saying is why should folk in allerdale pay to do up derwent park to try and get the world cup games staying in cumbria , so what do you think we should do forget about it ,

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #22 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:32:17 pm
Quote from: chocbluegold link=topic=9308.msg123756#msg 123756 date=1335802491
:D :D :D make your mind up one post your saying u said it to see if town fans would bite, now your saying it was reasonble question, so your saying is why should folk in allerdale pay to do up derwent park to try and get the world cup games staying in cumbria , so what do you think we should do forget about it ,
larlad are you all there i posted what i posted knowing full well you lot would bite yet it was meant to reply to the post that i first replied to,it was a real post wanting a real answer not all the garbage that followed.tax payers in allerdale dont all love rugby, look at your crowds and you,ll see.
our players couldnt get in the town team you,ve gotta be kidding.theres plenty town players i hope dont wear the chocbluegold.

larlad

Reply #23 on: 30 Apr 2012, 05:41:01 pm
yes choccy and neither do folk in copeland thats why your comment was stupid,

Offline DJBRYAN

• Academy Star
Reply #24 on: 30 Apr 2012, 06:09:39 pm
Lets get over the fact that there is nee stadium in Whitehaven ( probably never will be either ), nee World Cup games and probably nee chace of Town gettin the games. It did say on the RFL statement that the games here were on provision of a new stadium, so if thats the case then both towns aint getting owt. If its an half decent stadium they are after why wasnt Brunton Park ever considered. If Allerdale council are trying to twist the arm of the RL then good luck to em, I for one will certainly ga to DP if they get lucky. Though I very much doubt it will happen a say.

larlad

Reply #25 on: 30 Apr 2012, 06:21:16 pm
well said bryan , in todays league express they having a vote, to where it should be played carlisle fev doncaster gateshead or some where in scotland  :'( we should all get together on this, email write phone the rfl to try and keep it in cumbria ,

Offline chocbluegold

• Haven Legend
Reply #26 on: 30 Apr 2012, 06:22:54 pm
well said bryan , in todays league express they having a vote, to where it should be played carlisle fev doncaster gateshead or some where in scotland  :'( we should all get together on this, email write phone the rfl to try and keep it in cumbria ,
workington wasnt on that list though was it!! wouldnt trail to carlisle just to watch scotland v tonga and scotland v italy would turn out expensive.
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2012, 06:24:44 pm by chocbluegold »

Offline DJBRYAN

• Academy Star
Reply #27 on: 30 Apr 2012, 06:24:21 pm
Already cast me vote larlad marra. Not that it'll mek a toss of difference like  :nod: :nod: :nod:
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2012, 06:27:18 pm by DJBRYAN »

larlad

Reply #28 on: 30 Apr 2012, 06:35:26 pm
were did you vote for, see choccy dos not want taxpayers to do up dp or even travel to carlisle , he's to thick to realize in few years time maybe haven or town, will try and get in super league , and it dos nt look good when we cant even get our act together to host two games in the world cup

Online spacecake

• Haven Legend
Reply #29 on: 30 Apr 2012, 06:41:14 pm

Also says in league express when the pow beck stadium gets built its gonna hold 8000 dunno what planet they,re on like